Deborah James - bowelbabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking this. She is clearly very ill. I obviously wouldn’t speculate on her but she looks poorly. Why is she still doing ads 😭😭😭😭 she should be bonding with her daughter not bloody making her open a glossy box!

Reactions: 8
I cant fathom the constant must keep on with the ads when she is so poorly.

Why doesn't she give herself some space to breathe. That is unless she contracted for these promotions?

Her body isn't bouncing back as quickly and I feel she needs to take a break and recharge.

What's the set up with her family? She is able to go and stay at her parents but who looks after her children at home?

Reactions: 3
I think she just wants life to be business as usual, pushing dark thoughts to the back of her mind perhaps? Which I totally understand.

I expect her kids have a nanny or au pair or something. They're older, so maybe even weekly boarding or homework clubs?

Reactions: 4
I cant fathom the constant must keep on with the ads when she is so poorly.

Why doesn't she give herself some space to breathe. That is unless she contracted for these promotions?

Her body isn't bouncing back as quickly and I feel she needs to take a break and recharge.

What's the set up with her family? She is able to go and stay at her parents but who looks after her children at home?
She’s always had help at home, au pair house keeper etc, before cancer she has said she was out for 12hrs + a day at work. She’s extremely lucky she has wonderful parents.

I find it odd that she goes to her parents to recuperate. Surely she would feel more relaxed in her own home with her kids and hubby. If she has help then she won’t need to do stuff like cook and clean. Odd set up.

Reactions: 6
I find it odd that she goes to her parents to recuperate. Surely she would feel more relaxed in her own home with her kids and hubby. If she has help then she won’t need to do stuff like cook and clean. Odd set up.
She seems very close to her parents - her mother in particular. During Covid times when no one was allowed any visitors in hospital, she was crying out for her mother and was so distressed that she was actually allowed to see her.

She seems very close to her parents - her mother in particular. During Covid times when no one was allowed any visitors in hospital, she was crying out for her mother and was so distressed that she was actually allowed to see her.
I’m sure she is but surely her own children are her priority (if not her husband). 🤷‍♀️

Only because she threw her teddy’s out the pram and said she was leaving otherwise! Being in a private room probab helped! Sorry, but most people have to get on with it, why is she so special? I am not being hard here, I really hate seeing her or anyone poorly or upset, but she is very much like a petulant child at times.

I’m sure she is but surely her own children are her priority (if not her husband). 🤷‍♀️
Deborah is her priority.

Reactions: 9
It's hard to understand the dynamics in other families sometimes but I'd have thought so. At the very least it should definitely not be flogging pricey advent calendars for affiliate commission for sure. 🤨

I noticed she had visitors when she was in hospital most recently. I thought you still weren't allowed visitors?

It's hard to understand the dynamics in other families sometimes but I'd have thought so. At the very least it should definitely not be flogging pricey advent calendars for affiliate commission for sure. 🤨
Yes you make a good point about the dynamics....

The rare occasion I have been mildy poorly (nothing like Cancer I would add) once all the logistics of kids and getting them fed is sorted injust want a quiet house to get better. Not always easy with other half working etc. But maybe her parents house gets the quiet she needs. I just want to be at home though. Not anywhere else.

She is very fortunate to have the choice. And to be able to make sure the children are ok and doesn't have to worry about the house/meal times/uniforms wtc

Bowelbabe looks quite poorly so why does she find it necessary to do a sweaty Betty ad! With her mum in tow! I know everyone is different and deals with things in different ways but advertising expensive gym gear at a time when she obviously needs to rest seems a little off to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I am 6 years younger than Deborah. Diagnosed one month before her. Similar diagnosis. I asked her to share…to share my fundraising page as I was running the marathon dressed as 💩 in 2018 and she refused. She refused to share a fellow bowel cancers fundraising page despite her huge platform. It made no sense to me and disheartened me back into never sharing with others. I think her page, blog and podcast are harmful beyond repair. I certainly wouldn’t follow her if I was in the midst of treatment.
I hope she recovers well but she has turned cancer into a career and that must be an all consuming identity now…

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I feel weird suggesting this but to me...I feel sure she edited her recent story where she showed her stomach. I'm pretty sure she slimmed her body size down to exacergate it 🤔

I am 6 years younger than Deborah. Diagnosed one month before her. Similar diagnosis. I asked her to share…to share my fundraising page as I was running the marathon dressed as 💩 in 2018 and she refused. She refused to share a fellow bowel cancers fundraising page despite her huge platform. It made no sense to me and disheartened me back into never sharing with others. I think her page, blog and podcast are harmful beyond repair. I certainly wouldn’t follow her if I was in the midst of treatment.
I hope she recovers well but she has turned cancer into a career and that must be an all consuming identity now…
I’m not a fan of bowelbabe and reading this has confirmed why. I’m
Amazed yet not surprised that she acted this way. I remember seeing her dressed as a 💩 when she did filmed podcast some time ago. For me, she has made a career out of her cancer and has completely lost sight of why she started her account. I hope you are doing well xx

Reactions: 11
What is she on about saying it’s months and months since she went ‘out’, she was at Strictly last month,a fashion show and threw a party in her own house dancing until 3am. Why try and make out she’s not been anywhere or down anything, plus the making of ADs when she’s clearly poorly.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
What is she on about saying it’s months and months since she went ‘out’, she was at Strictly last month,a fashion show and threw a party in her own house dancing until 3am. Why try and make out she’s not been anywhere or down anything, plus the making of ADs when she’s clearly poorly.
Not to mention the numerous weeks of holiday in the summer!....I've not had a holiday in 2 years

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.