Deborah James - bowelbabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so annoyed with myself but I really, really want that Elemis set 😆
Buy it....its not connected to her.

It's something Elemis have sent her to flog. She hasn't 'teamed up with them' as she says. They have sent it her. Her words were v misleading indeed.

Go to QVC directly and buy it. Not through the link she has added.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey all. I have been following her for a while after hearing her on the Podcast she did with Rachel. She has made my teeth itch for so long now along with that mate of her's (Bryony Gordon). I am sure her intentions were good at the start but now it's just ads and displays of wealth which are just so unrelatable to the majority of her followers. Hope that if she has been reading on here it might make her think a little. Glad I am not the only one.

Reactions: 10
Hey all. I have been following her for a while after hearing her on the Podcast she did with Rachel. She has made my teeth itch for so long now along with that mate of her's (Bryony Gordon). I am sure her intentions were good at the start but now it's just ads and displays of wealth which are just so unrelatable to the majority of her followers. Hope that if she has been reading on here it might make her think a little. Glad I am not the only one.
She's a twit. And her eyebrows trigger me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I doubt very much she will reconsider. In fact, reading this is more likely to make her even more obnoxious.

Reactions: 4
Is the flamboyant behaviour a coping mechanism?
Followers are no doubt witnessing something deeply sad if you scratch the surface of those ads and dancing videos.

• Heart
Is the flamboyant behaviour a coping mechanism?
Followers are no doubt witnessing something deeply sad if you scratch the surface of those ads and dancing videos.
I couldn't agree with you more x

She lives live no doubt but to live with a rocking clock over your head must be incredibly soul destroying no matter what public face you put on.

I do think she has lost her way social media wise. And credibility along the way too.......

Reactions: 8
I scrolled through her Insta pics to have a look at her eyebrows and the number of posing and preening pics are unbelievable.

Reactions: 3
I couldn't agree with you more x

She lives live no doubt but to live with a rocking clock over your head must be incredibly soul destroying no matter what public face you put on.

I do think she has lost her way social media wise. And credibility along the way too.......
I meant a ticking clock not a rocking clock 🤣

• Haha
I think there’s a bit of fetishisation of cancer going on here too with her. And not just our Debs. I saw another Instagram cancer patient dancing with her drains in after surgery. I don’t know, maybe I’m just out of touch but it just seems to be too much. Some things don’t need to be broadcast or shared.

I took a look at her video for The Sun and actually, if you ignore the clips of her dancing, it wasn’t that bad.

Reactions: 1
I agree it was informative. This is the good stuff to educate.

Wish she would reduce the flogging of stuff to whoever asks her to and get back to this....

I took a look at her video for The Sun and actually, if you ignore the clips of her dancing, it wasn’t that bad.

Off the scale showing off tonight: freebies from Elizabeth Arden, free pyjamas and presumably a free overnight too. I wonder what her friends think of it all. Celebrity cancer patient who’s become too big for her already oversized (freebie) boots. 🙄

Reactions: 6
I don't know if you follow Mary Huckle but her story tonight seems to be a swipe at BB, as does her penultimate grid post.

Reactions: 1
Oh god, we have all her birthday celebrations ahead of us. I dread to think what bragging we will be subjected to.

Reactions: 2
Can someone please fill me in on Hatti? I found this group trying to search for an update on her. I was following her in Instagram and we had been chatting back and forth and then all of a sudden she was gone. She passed away? I’m so heartbroken.

Well I hope BowelBabe takes note. Her ridiculous shimmying and shaking is infuriating a lot of people who deserve more.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.