Deborah James - bowelbabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just taken a look at Mary Huckle’s page , what an insight and so true, bowelbabe doesn’t have this level of awareness unfortunately!

Reactions: 2
If we messaged her directly then it'd be trolling. If she doesn't like seeing gossip written down about her, she doesn't need to look for it. People are entitled to express an opinion on anyone. It might suck for the subject, but what other people think of you is really none of your business. Tough titties Deborah. You're still a poor self-proclaimed advocate.

Reactions: 11
If we messaged her directly then it'd be trolling. If she doesn't like seeing gossip written down about her, she doesn't need to look for it. People are entitled to express an opinion on anyone. It might suck for the subject, but what other people think of you is really none of your business. Tough titties Deborah. You're still a poor self-proclaimed advocate.
Just like the newspapers, people are allowed to discuss the stories and comment on the pages. If you’re searching on here for it, it isn’t trolling.

Reactions: 3
I do find it rather ironic that Deborah writes a column for the scum newspaper that is The Sun....the same newspaper that was so unbelievably awful to the Liverpool fans following the Hillsborough football disaster in 1989...so much so that The Sun is despised in Liverpool and banned by many households , even to this day
she's so privileged, she doesn't understand how she comes across to this with their own illness battles....not all terminally ill people have cancer, there are sadly many other life limiting illnesses other than cancer but you don't see them shaking their booty during treatment

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You cannot accept the sweaty Betty brand ambassador, the Ralph Lauren clothes, the Elemis beauty products, the Elizabeth Arden beauty products and hotel stay, the Emma mattress, the fandf clothing (to name a few!) and then get upset people are discussing you. You’re selling to us but we’re not allowed an opinion because you have cancer?

If only all cancer patients lived the charmed life she feels entitled to!

Reactions: 24
These wannabe vigilantes make me laugh. Wonder if they would be that interested if she wasn’t plastering them all over the gram to give them exposure.

Reactions: 3
Agree with above posters. To have an opposing opinion to someone isn't trolling. It's having an opinion.

If I messaged her directly, or posted something on her social media pages and my comments were bullying then that would be trolling.

We live in an age where people (not just Deborah) become uncomfortable when people don't agree with what you say or what you stand for and are labelled trolls.

I dont always agree with my work colleagues, my friends or my family. That doesn't make me a troll. We can't live in a world where we agree with everything and accept everything and never question.

Besides, socal media is creating monsters tbh. All these freebies...all this advice they give...all this my life is what you should aspire to be like. Of course we should question and call out.

This is a discussion site, just like I would sit and have a discussion over a cuppa with a buddy. Chit chat about what we see and hear.

(Anyway will step off my soap box now)

View attachment 777977
Tattle isn’t trolling, when will they understand this?!
Also it says on this picture "let them fight in peace" absolutely 💯...however the moment you step onto social media, TV, attend many press events and write for a national paper, that's the moment you will get public opinion.

If you want peace then stay quiet and not in the public eye.

It goes hand in hand I'm afraid.

View attachment 777977
Tattle isn’t trolling, when will they understand this?!
Also it says on this picture "let them fight in peace" absolutely 💯...however the moment you step onto social media, TV, attend many press events and write for a national paper, that's the moment you will get public opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Agree with above posters. To have an opposing opinion to someone isn't trolling. It's having an opinion.

If I messaged her directly, or posted something on her social media pages and my comments were bullying then that would be trolling.

We live in an age where people (not just Deborah) become uncomfortable when people don't agree with what you say or what you stand for and are labelled trolls.

I dont always agree with my work colleagues, my friends or my family. That doesn't make me a troll. We can't live in a world where we agree with everything and accept everything and never question.

Besides, socal media is creating monsters tbh. All these freebies...all this advice they give...all this my life is what you should aspire to be like. Of course we should question and call out.

This is a discussion site, just like I would sit and have a discussion over a cuppa with a buddy. Chit chat about what we see and hear.

(Anyway will step off my soap box now)

Completely agree! I have never sent anyone a negative message directly but think of tattle as just a bit of gossip with with friends (I know I don’t know you personally 😂). I don’t always agree with views on here and I’m sure others don’t always agree with me but I respect people have an opinion.

I have followed Steph on inside the White House for some time and only knew she had a thread on here as she posted about the trolls this week (before bowelbabe jumped on the band Wagon). Everyone referring to trolls is a little off for me as these influencers have actively looked for these comments. They have not been sent to them.

Reactions: 9
Instagram has just become one big each chamber these women don’t like criticism nobody does ! But they are not being attacked as a person just seeing if they will take another viewpoint on this mass consumerism of freebies from brands but unfortunately until the brands change their attitudes they will continue taking …

Reactions: 5
Instagram as a platform needs to take responsibility for creating a monster.

Same as Facebook which is dying slowly.

Instagram has just become one big each chamber these women don’t like criticism nobody does ! But they are not being attacked as a person just seeing if they will take another viewpoint on this mass consumerism of freebies from brands but unfortunately until the brands change their attitudes they will continue taking …
Echo chamber not each !!!

Reactions: 1
Is there anything she doesn’t go too? Amazing how she ‘manages’ to overcome chemo side effects so quickly!

Reactions: 6
The ‘last minute birthday’ just seemed a bit contrived. Fabulous milestone for her and absolutely brilliant that she can celebrate it. But again - all too much!

I hope Sophie Ellis-Bexter can pop round on my birthday 🤷‍♀️ That sort of party takes some organisation and plenty of 💰💰💰💰💰

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.