Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luce0331

VIP Member
Bit arrogant saying 'I've got that at home' about the offer. Show some awareness when the country is in a cost of living crisis and some people cant even buy nappies for their babies.:rolleyes:
I had the same thought, that comment put me right off her

Reactions: 4
We are loving it in our house. You can tell the difference with it going down to £100k, the offers are nowhere near as good.

Today's contestant dragggged it out it was torture 😂

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Shame there's only one Christmas special a new year one would of been good anyone know when the rest/new series is back on im sure Stephen said we will be back in the new year

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
An oldie but a goody 😂 Noel's glee is always hilarious.

Btw does it irritate anyone that everyone does that thing of hands together in front of their faces? Nobody actually does it in real life do they?

• Haha

Rosie glow

VIP Member
She certainly didn't strike me as a risk taker at the beginning
But if she started the gfm for the other player maybe she thought if she lost big someone would set one up for her sick mum that she hardly mentioned 🙄

• Haha

Carefree

VIP Member
I'm also watching from the nostalgia aspect and Stephen Mulhern is definitely better than Noel but they need to stop forcing the story lines. No one is on there for shits and giggles. It's about the money, always has been, so let's not be silly.

Humphrey Rudge

Chatty Member
Yeah at the beginning she gave the impression she was going right to the end with that box before her mother convinced her otherwise. She defo should have kept going.

That guy Jamie aka mystic meg is getting on my nerves. Today he had his daughters birthday so he said he thinks he has a blue, and it was blue. Aye well done mate, there was a 50% chance you were going to be right! mystic meg indeed...

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Brad is going to be on Good Morning Britain at 7.50 to talk about the money raised to help him carry out his bucket list
---

That’s what I think is the sticking point for a lot of folk athe Go Fund Me - if you really wanted to fulfil your bucket list, I don’t understand why you’d turn down such a good offer. Yeah if you open £75k you might be a bit sad but that money was never yours and you’re still going away with a lot.

I thought the GFM had been set up at the time of filming rather than more recently - it could be a thing in future series because if I really needed money, I would be a lot more cautious than some if not most of the contestants have been so far. But if there’s a potential safety net…
---
Sorry for the spammy post:

* Brad genuinely thought he’d win big
* Rochelle (contestant) told him after she’d set up the GFM. They met at auditions and connected straight away
* It’s over £48k at the moment - Rochelle set the target at £20k
* Means the world to him. He’s had thousands of lovely messages. Very emotional talking about it
* Plans to spend the money on a trip to India and Thailand and go and see other places. He wants to do a bungee jump
* Always been skint. Doesn’t like to take money from anyone but his mum and is blown away
* Didn’t think anyone would be touched by his story
* Now at £51k since he’s been on air. “Still a long time ago” since they filmed and he was “content” with his £5. Feels it’s a bit too much. Has been asked to do a lot of interviews but this is his final one as he needs to decompress
* Ed Balls told him people wanted to donate because of who he is and he deserves it
* Charlotte Hawkins dad died of MND so they touched on the illness and how it affects him. (I didn’t realise he’s only 29). He has hand cramps and has had therapy for his speech. Feels positive he can deal with it. Charlotte told him to make the most of the money
Thanks for that Lenny.
Honestly I can't begrudge him though it sets a bit of a worrying precedent.
I think they should now close the gofundme me tbh.

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Brad is going to be on Good Morning Britain at 7.50 to talk about the money raised to help him carry out his bucket list
---

That’s what I think is the sticking point for a lot of folk athe Go Fund Me - if you really wanted to fulfil your bucket list, I don’t understand why you’d turn down such a good offer. Yeah if you open £75k you might be a bit sad but that money was never yours and you’re still going away with a lot.

I thought the GFM had been set up at the time of filming rather than more recently - it could be a thing in future series because if I really needed money, I would be a lot more cautious than some if not most of the contestants have been so far. But if there’s a potential safety net…
---
Sorry for the spammy post:

* Brad genuinely thought he’d win big
* Rochelle (contestant) told him after she’d set up the GFM. They met at auditions and connected straight away
* It’s over £48k at the moment - Rochelle set the target at £20k
* Means the world to him. He’s had thousands of lovely messages. Very emotional talking about it
* Plans to spend the money on a trip to India and Thailand and go and see other places. He wants to do a bungee jump
* Always been skint. Doesn’t like to take money from anyone but his mum and is blown away
* Didn’t think anyone would be touched by his story
* Now at £51k since he’s been on air. “Still a long time ago” since they filmed and he was “content” with his £5. Feels it’s a bit too much. Has been asked to do a lot of interviews but this is his final one as he needs to decompress
* Ed Balls told him people wanted to donate because of who he is and he deserves it
* Charlotte Hawkins dad died of MND so they touched on the illness and how it affects him. (I didn’t realise he’s only 29). He has hand cramps and has had therapy for his speech. Feels positive he can deal with it. Charlotte told him to make the most of the money
I hope he at least donates some to a charity so others can benefit too

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Actually I didn't think he should have dealt then - he definitely had another round.
And I usually hate them being greedy.

Reactions: 3