Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
I read somewhere it was the end of February it’s coming back. I agree, a new year one would have be good too
Good news- even if it is a bit of a wait- I enjoyed the first series- enjoyed the comments on here more🤣 we knew when they should have dealt/waited. …. WE KNEW😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Her mother had brain surgery 3 weeks ago? Really?

I hate the way these people try to apply logic to a game of chance. 'X has had the £100k twice so I'll leave them for now'.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Silly sod 😂
£8.4k and his partner wanted him to take it - but oh no he had 'manifested' he had £25k.

Honestly 🤦‍♀️
It’s really goes to show how people are so full of their own self importance these days. They’re needing reality checks.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I do like the concept. Always have. Think Stephen Mulhern is great. An hour is too long imo. Today’s contestant cuddling everyone after they’ve opened a blue box is highly irritating.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I’m glad he dealt too early. What a walloper. Trying to say it didn’t bother him. He had a great board and dealt at least a round too early. But it’s absolutely fine he’s got 14k. Got offered 76k but it’s all ok guys. He’s not bothered 🤣🤣🤣 that would have bought the stupid twat two caravans.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I just don’t understand why people would put themselves through that whole rigmarole of potentially sitting through 20 games, all the ‘journey’ they go on, emotional shite, to deal at 3/4k.

Reactions: 4

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Watching now - unless I knew that was Michael Owen I don't think I would have recognised him.
Bit awkward when his dad was introduced and it wasn’t Harry Redknapp 😂

I enjoyed it, a good way of doing it. His daughter is the oldest looking 20-year-old I’ve ever seen! Must be the crispy bacon genes 😉

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Aw fuck off rubbing baby hospital name tags. Where do they find these absolute crackpots? It’s like they try to outdo each other with the emotional bullshit. If that was my man I would be CRINGING.

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
This is my most random post in a while - I thought Jamie was quite looking behind the desk but I don’t now he’s out on the floor

The Banker throwing shade - “the world’s least psychic man” 😂

• Haha