Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Silly sod 😂
£8.4k and his partner wanted him to take it - but oh no he had 'manifested' he had £25k.

Honestly 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8

coconochanel

VIP Member
Bit arrogant saying 'I've got that at home' about the offer. Show some awareness when the country is in a cost of living crisis and some people cant even buy nappies for their babies.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 7

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Totally unrealistic offer at the end again the banker has offered less than that when there's been bigger amounts left on the board 🙄
Anyway they have more than that at home so why deal on it anyway

coconochanel

VIP Member
the guy from yesterdays show who turned down the £12k, well one of the contestants has set up a go fund me for him and its at £11k.

• Wow
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I thought it was supposed to be a game show. I don’t get why everyone is talking about their sob stories and all the contestants are telling each other how much they love each other. They probably met a day beforehand and have spent some time together but come on 🤣 sorry I just find it so cringe. Had to switch off!
When she said “I’m not saying this for sympathy, but I’ve had cancer” then stopped dead, I couldn’t see what other reason she had for saying it.

The clip from the other day was stark because they didn’t even say “good luck” before opening the box! Now they love each other and will be friends for life!

Spanor511

VIP Member
Yes the offers are ridiculous. Putting yourself through that to get offered 2/3k. No thanks

Rosie glow

VIP Member
the manifesting of the £25k went well then 🤣
I swear these people don't need the money to turn down those offers, I think I would deal if I got to £2k that would certainly help me out right now

• Heart
  • Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
£8,000+? Nah, let me go with my own box. That has 1p 🤡
“I really want the penny left on the board and a big number” What are you an absolute psycho pal?! 🙃 Nearly 9k there for his mams car and New York, but he wanted the thrill of the game more apparently!

• Haha

Rosie glow

VIP Member
There's a Christmas special with micheal Owen on Sunday night 7pm
Wish it was a different celebrity though 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 6

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
This meme comes to you from Olly Murs having been a contestant in 2007! And as you can tell by his face, that’s what he went away with

IMG_0269.jpeg

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Why does he? because he didn't take the £11k thats his silly fault.
It was £12.6k and he even said that amount was life changing as his partner didn't earn that much in a year. And still he turned it down.
Poor soul having MND, a horrible illness, but he was silly.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Omg I cannot believe Brad didn't take the £12k 😮
He said it was more than his partner made in a year.
Crazy.

• Haha

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Yes I'm watching, it brings back lovely memories as i used to watch every afternoon with my nan before i headed off to work
wasn't sure about Stephen hosting but I think he's fit in well to the role of host

Spanor511

VIP Member
Agreed. His wife was encouraging him. Shows they didn’t need the money and just wanted a large win.

Reactions: 5

Rosie glow

VIP Member
There's no way the banker would have offered that much for the two boxes she was left with at the end normally
It was only because she was banging on about being an NHS nurse and moaning about how low her offers were that he upped it 🙄

Reactions: 5