Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
What was that about missed the start? Didn’t like him he looks like our scumbag neighbour - he dealt too early- oh well….
It was midway through I’m sure. He was walking about pondering an offer in an oh so dramatic way. He must have been rubbing his hand which prompted Mulhern to ask. Hence the story that he’s carried them in his wallet since the day they were born…..very bizarre. What if he lost his wallet? And what fucking use are bits of plastic on deal or no deal. These people are fried. I swear they must sit and dream these things up, thinking awww, the audience will love this.

Reactions: 1

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Aw fuck off rubbing baby hospital name tags. Where do they find these absolute crackpots? It’s like they try to outdo each other with the emotional bullshit. If that was my man I would be CRINGING.
What was that about missed the start? Didn’t like him he looks like our scumbag neighbour - he dealt too early- oh well….

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I find Stephen Mulherne's posture so strange. Sort of hunch back and sticks his belly out when he walks.

She's got to accept £30k hasn't she?

MaggieAggie

An oldie but a goody 😂 Noel's glee is always hilarious.

Btw does it irritate anyone that everyone does that thing of hands together in front of their faces? Nobody actually does it in real life do they?
Does anyone know if they survived this as a couple?