Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Gotta laugh at these nutters who think they know what's in their box and they even try to influence the person who is playing the game. One girl today was in floods of tears and claimed she had a big number in her box, encouraging him not to open it. The guy just opened it anyway and it was £50.
---

I think they film three shows every day. So they will be told you will be one of the three today.
Honestly it cringes me out. I think I’ve defo got a red one. Nobody cares mate, just open the effing box. Full of Mystic Meg’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Spanor511

VIP Member
See when they open a 75k or 100k box and rush over to tell the person, ‘it’s ok’, ‘don’t worry’. I would be like, Oh I won’t. It’s not my fault, it’s a totally random game. Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

coconochanel

VIP Member
If anything they should have put the biggest money box up to £500,000 because £100,000 is a boring show to watch when the offers are mostly £1500.

Reactions: 11

natx

I’m sorry but I thought it was supposed to be a game show. I don’t get why everyone is talking about their sob stories and all the contestants are telling each other how much they love each other. They probably met a day beforehand and have spent some time together but come on 🤣 sorry I just find it so cringe. Had to switch off!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Rosie glow

VIP Member
It's a game of pure chance there's zero skill involved at all,
all of these players saying I've got a feeling I just know I've got big red in my box need to give their head a wobble
The greed comes out too doesnt it?
Can't believe he didn't deal at £12,000 he obviously didn't need the money to turn it down surely with his condition tcould of helped him out massively 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10

Rosie glow

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I thought it was supposed to be a game show. I don’t get why everyone is talking about their sob stories and all the contestants are telling each other how much they love each other. They probably met a day beforehand and have spent some time together but come on 🤣 sorry I just find it so cringe. Had to switch off!
Totally agree the sob stories are ruining it, found tonight's episode way too syrupy had it on the background but wasn't really watching

I just want someone to come in and just get on with it and want the money for a holiday or something instead of a wheelchair for their neighbours aunts disabled cat 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It dounds awful but when you get players on like that who don't take decent offers and you can literally see the greed come out in them im glad when they go home with pence
I know - it's so mean but I was willing him to have the 10p.
I didn't see it all but he turned down £5.5k? 😲
They bang on about 'well I came with nothing' and their feelings that they've got a large number - but the money they are offered is tangible not some imaginary thing in their head.

When Brad was offered the £12.6k the other day and his mum encouraged him to turn it down he (Brad) said that it was a once in a lifetime opportunity to go further and get more. Even Stephen Mulherne said something like 'well so is being offered over £12k out of the blue' to get him to slow down and consider it.

They would be better off thinking they've got the 1p. Would make them less silly and more realistic and grateful for the offers.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Nothing more annoying on this show then when a contestant says 'I feel its a red' just shut up and open the bloody box:mad:!

• Haha

Humphrey Rudge

Chatty Member
Another delusional player today. Said he had a feeling there's a big number in his box. Once the big numbers disappeared he ''had a feeling'' the 10k was in his box. Once that went he then claimed the 2k was in his box and he ended up with 10p. You really have to laugh at these fools who think they know what's inside their box.

He should have listened to his friend who told him to take the 5.5k. Although his mrs was having none of it, she was determined to go to the end.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Omg only realised I've got him muddled up with Jamie Redknapp 🤦‍♀️
No wonder he didn't look anything like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Humphrey Rudge

Chatty Member
Gotta laugh at these nutters who think they know what's in their box and they even try to influence the person who is playing the game. One girl today was in floods of tears and claimed she had a big number in her box, encouraging him not to open it. The guy just opened it anyway and it was £50.
---
The thing that confuses me is are the players selected at random? Or do they know they are playing that day as their family is in the audience or do they come to every show just encase
it does feel like the players that are chosen are all the "characters" so far
I think they film three shows every day. So they will be told you will be one of the three today.

• Haha

Rosie glow

VIP Member
It dounds awful but when you get players on like that who don't take decent offers and you can literally see the greed come out in them im glad when they go home with pence

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Really liked him too and that’s saying something as I find most of them attention seeking and insufferable pricks .Cant believe be didn’t take the 8k though.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
The sob stories and then acting like a ‘family’ is ruining it for me. It makes me hate the contestants as they come across attention seeking and needy.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It's bonkers. Today he was offered £12.6k actual money. But turned it down because he had a 'feeling' his box had £75k.
Plus for some reason his mother egged him on.