Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If mr daz is working from home, why can’t she go out to work?
Because she’s actually a lazy cow and most of her clients have said she can’t film and so she’d rather stay at home and upload tit dull content for likes and swipes... like that lemon cake 🤣 worst looking cake I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If mr daz is working from home, why can’t she go out to work?
I know and she has the luxury of a more flexible job unlike the rest of us that do 9-5 with commutes! Maybe the #ad Swan stories pay more than we think...

Reactions: 2
I know and she has the luxury of a more flexible job unlike the rest of us that do 9-5 with commutes! Maybe the #ad Swan stories pay more than we think...
They definitely do. No normal self employed person, who has just moved house and is going through renovations, would not push to work even a bit. Obviously the boring swan ads, the swipe ups etc pays more than going to work.

She will lose her clients but I think she has convinced herself they will stick around for her. Sorry but if I had a cleaner, I would have found someone else.....especially knowing they film other homes and comment on the filth

Reactions: 7
Whenever babs is tagged in a story from one of her sheep buying a Swan, beldray, polti, 💤 product using her link....why do they always say thanks?

Fucks sake, babs hasn't done anything other than sit on her arse eating orange chocolate and lemon cake and sharing swipe up links to overpriced products. Who treats themselves suddenly amwith a carpet cleaner after suddenly seeing a story??

Its laughable as babs always put little pictures on when she shares the story and celebration music.....probably because she is cashing in each time

Attachments

Reactions: 9
My mum was a cleaner when I was little, if I was poorly or in the school holidays me & my sisters went with her, sat on the sofa and didn’t touch anything 😆 No idea why she can’t take little‘un with her.

Reactions: 6
My mum was a cleaner when I was little, if I was poorly or in the school holidays me & my sisters went with her, sat on the sofa and didn’t touch anything 😆 No idea why she can’t take little‘un with her.
Same. My mum was a school cleaner so we spent every school holiday in the school library while my mum deep cleaned classrooms and dinner halls.

Reactions: 3
Dazlin has posted 18 stories today of which 10 are adverts. 😯 and there’s like 3 in the middle not marked as ad but are there to justify the other slides (3 of the results of the swan bread maker).

I guess ig does pay better than her actual job!

• Angry
Using a swipe up on the back of jo from jotties journey bog brush. Sly duck. Pure greed has taken over her.

Reactions: 11
Dazlin has posted 18 stories today of which 10 are adverts. 😯 and there’s like 3 in the middle not marked as ad but are there to justify the other slides (3 of the results of the swan bread maker).

I guess ig does pay better than her actual job!
She is a greedy bastard and I hope her clients go on to find a new cleaner preferably one that doesn't constantly film. Remember when she was helping that client out who hoards, made a big deal out of it and never mentioned again

She is a greedy bastard and I hope her clients go on to find a new cleaner preferably one that doesn't constantly film. Remember when she was helping that client out who hoards, made a big deal out of it and never mentioned again
I often wonder what happened to her! I was hoping for a heart warming tale!

And yes - far too many swipe ups in a day, it’s ridiculous!!

Reactions: 2
National lockdown and Dazlin is going to pop to the range for a non essential plant pot. bleeping twit!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Babs has basically replicated her old kitchen. Was nothing wrong with the one she had. Rushed everything in 8 weeks .....all to show off and have content for instagram, alongside her qvc page

Reactions: 13
Babs has basically replicated her old kitchen. Was nothing wrong with the one she had. Rushed everything in 8 weeks .....all to show off and have content for instagram, alongside her qvc page
So true. Her taste is so generic and bland, boring. She coulda had some fun with this new kitchen / diner space. Instead it’s just a replica of the old place! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
So true. Her taste is so generic and bland, boring. She coulda had some fun with this new kitchen / diner space. Instead it’s just a replica of the old place! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Its like she just wants a bigger version of her old house

Weirdo she is

Reactions: 5
Such a boring and dated kitchen. If she had waited and thought it through more she could have had an amazing kitchen in that space. Tiles are so dated and the work tops are hideous. She will regret the under the counter oven too. Big mistake

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.