Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a fan of the floor although it’s obvs 100% better than the B&B green carpet. I wouldn’t have put the lights up before I gave the ceiling a mist coat though anyway.. Dazlin knows best. Gotta say though.. if Dazlin wants to be an instahun she really needs to start putting an effort into her content. A boomerang of her dogs arse, opening the bedroom window and making a coffee every single day is sooo boring and lazy. Why do these people think this is acceptable content to be paid for / gifted free tit for? I honestly have no problem with people using Instagram to make money but at least work for it.
Very true, and adding the same tit songs to everything. She is boring as duck.

She is getting more arrogant each day too

Reactions: 6
“If you can’t be kind be quiet”

If you can’t be critiqued make your page private. Oh no you won’t do that will you.. the ads will soon dry up. Seriously if I produced the output you do at work I’d expect a discussion!!

Reactions: 7
“If you can’t be kind be quiet”

If you can’t be critiqued make your page private. Oh no you won’t do that will you.. the ads will soon dry up. Seriously if I produced the output you do at work I’d expect a discussion!!
👏

Exactly

She thinks she is the dogs bollocks, and someone who is perfect. Maybe if she didn't speak to people like they are thick, do constant swipe ups and be fickle about products (smol, then its astonish, then method......Polti, gtech, swan, shark, beldray...) then people wouldn't get so pissed by her.

She is a walking qvc advert

• Heart
Reactions: 7
👏

Exactly

She thinks she is the dogs bollocks, and someone who is perfect. Maybe if she didn't speak to people like they are thick, do constant swipe ups and be fickle about products (smol, then its astonish, then method......Polti, gtech, swan, shark, beldray...) then people wouldn't get so pissed by her.

She is a walking qvc advert
I’d say more ideal world than qvc 🤪 her taste is ghastly the house is beige bland and boring bit like it’s occupants 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not a fan of the floor although it’s obvs 100% better than the B&B green carpet. I wouldn’t have put the lights up before I gave the ceiling a mist coat though anyway.. Dazlin knows best. Gotta say though.. if Dazlin wants to be an instahun she really needs to start putting an effort into her content. A boomerang of her dogs arse, opening the bedroom window and making a coffee every single day is sooo boring and lazy. Why do these people think this is acceptable content to be paid for / gifted free tit for? I honestly have no problem with people using Instagram to make money but at least work for it.
I don’t get why she hasn’t painted that rank look bannister. She seems to be rushing her house.
The new floor is tit!

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why she hasn’t painted that rank look bannister. She seems to be rushing her house.
The new floor is tit!
She is apparently. She always puts carpets down before painting and glossing. I always done it the opposite way round, flooring last

Reactions: 3
She is apparently. She always puts carpets down before painting and glossing. I always done it the opposite way round, flooring last
Exactly. You always paint first then put new flooring down (if you’re changing it). Always. Any professional will tell you that.

More and more recently, I've just found her whole demeanor very patronising and condescending. She's really grating on me with her "holier than thou" and "I know best" attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
More and more recently, I've just found her whole demeanor very patronising and condescending. She's really grating on me with her "holier than thou" and "I know best" attitude.
👏 exactly

If I have to hear that "bread bread bread" tune one more time i will combust.

What is she flogging today??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning

Here goes, my thoughts on her kitchen … She has knocked a wall down and ended up making her new kitchen smaller. How she managed that you ask?! I think with the breakfast bar cut across the room has made it look this way and way too much wood effect, with both the flooring and work tops! She really should have gone for marble effect or granite. Granted it’s more expensive but longer lasting, modern and more durable. She could have then been more creative with a breakfast bar and gone for a circle effect at the end of a unit. Way too much tiling both in the kitchen and utility room. She has too many colours and textures in the kitchen. Black tap when nothing else is black. The dresser unit on its own looks lost. She should have gone for floor to ceiling cupboards along that wall. The floor pattern is too busy also. It’s such a shame that she didn’t take her time and really think about it. In short she has recreated her old kitchen from her last house, in every aspect

Reactions: 16
Morning

Here goes, my thoughts on her kitchen … She has knocked a wall down and ended up making her new kitchen smaller. How she managed that you ask?! I think with the breakfast bar cut across the room has made it look this way and way too much wood effect, with both the flooring and work tops! She really should have gone for marble effect or granite. Granted it’s more expensive but longer lasting, modern and more durable. She could have then been more creative with a breakfast bar and gone for a circle effect at the end of a unit. Way too much tiling both in the kitchen and utility room. She has too many colours and textures in the kitchen. Black tap when nothing else is black. The dresser unit on its own looks lost. She should have gone for floor to ceiling cupboards along that wall. The floor pattern is too busy also. It’s such a shame that she didn’t take her time and really think about it. In short she has recreated her old kitchen from her last house, in every aspect
Exactly this. Trying to emulate everyone else’s house on IG. Hers has no originality or personality.

Morning

💯 this!!!! Also it’s really odd that she’s opted for black taps when just a few months ago in a clients house she was complaining that they were the devil to keep clean and end up looking tatty in a short space of time! Is she just following insta fads for the sake of followers? 🧐

Also hard agree re the tiles - no one needs that many tiles unless they live in a train station toilet!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.