Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so obvious someone mentions dish rack and viola there it is 🤔
I can’t understand why people have dish racks when they have a dishwasher. Just added clutter and they’re unhygienic. I wonder if she’d have bought one if she hadn’t got that monstrosity for free?

Reactions: 10
I can’t understand why people have dish racks when they have a dishwasher. Just added clutter and they’re unhygienic. I wonder if she’d have bought one if she hadn’t got that monstrosity for free?
I doubt it! I can't recall ever seeing it be full with dishes 🤔. It's ugly though, she surely wouldnt of chosen it if it wasn't for her banging someone at Swan...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yesterday Daz posts how much counter top space she has in her new kitchen.. today she’s ‘testing’ the *gifted* bread maker on the hob. No wonder the hob in her old house had so many scratches on!!

Reactions: 1
Dazzlin is just a pure bleep these days

ad ad ad ad ad ad

Pathetic songs over her AD AD AD AD , I mean what the duck is the bread bread bread thing about. Oh and didn't she make a song and dance about uocycling her tables in the summer, now she has boasted about spending on new. Bit insensitive given the current climate. She could have just mentioned it, rather than screenshot the prices.

Obviously the ADS make her more money than her cleaning business these days as she does duck all now.

I bet she is the Mrs bucket of brookside close lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How fickle can she get

Bragged about the swan one for months, all her minions swiped up for the monstrosity and now she changes it to a different one
But, she does that all the time whatever she has been gifted it’s always amazing until she gets the next one

Reactions: 3
How long do we think there will be an AD swipe up today.....especially from dazlin.

They will be bricking it as they missed a day

Reactions: 2
Woah! Talk about bring a twit , she could win awards .
Jottie buys a toilet brush , points out where from, no ad. Daz copies but adds a swipe up ad link . That’s looooooowwwwww

Reactions: 9
Woah! Talk about bring a twit , she could win awards .
Jottie buys a toilet brush , points out where from, no ad. Daz copies but adds a swipe up ad link . That’s looooooowwwwww
She’s beyond a joke! And even adding a swipe up for a hair removal wand thing. Really??? How desperate are you???

Reactions: 6
Are we really been told how to open an oxo cube by sister begs?

Also I see she has a *gifted swan slow cooker, after making a song and dance about having hers for years and loving it even with a crack in.

Not sure these people realise there are more brands than swan out there

Are we really been told how to open an oxo cube by sister begs?

Also I see she has a *gifted swan slow cooker, after making a song and dance about having hers for years and loving it even with a crack in.

Not sure these people realise there are more brands than swan out there
But she gets Swan for free, makes me never want to buy anything Swan.

Reactions: 3
If mr daz is working from home, why can’t she go out to work?

If mr daz is working from home, why can’t she go out to work?
I’ve wondered this too, as this is currently our set up at home. I’m out working still while my husband WFH and looks after the kids, then the home schooling is done in the afternoon/ early evening when I’m home x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.