Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had my kitchen done in 2015 and even though the metro style tiles were in fashion (and had been for a while) I knew they would end up looking dated. I don't like the new kitchen, I think the utility looks really cramped.

I also need to comment on her washing. Why does she need to do a load a day? I don't get it. I was speaking to my mum the other week and she used to do three or four loads a week for a family of four. I know they have a dog and might get a bit muddy on a walk but surely you would just have a couple of trousers you designate for dog walking at this time of year.

Reactions: 2
Such a boring and dated kitchen. If she had waited and thought it through more she could have had an amazing kitchen in that space. Tiles are so dated and the work tops are hideous. She will regret the under the counter oven too. Big mistake
I agree about the oven — who changes from a double eye level oven to an under counter?! Such a strange choice.
Also the way she’s going on about that bloody utility room!!!! Maybe it’s just me, but I wouldn’t want to have a full view of my washer / tumble ... she acts like it’s some bespoke artwork 😂

Reactions: 7
I do like the units but the utility.. just no. The whole point of a utility room is that it’s separate from your kitchen both for aesthetics and hygiene. Having the door off just means it looks like a corner of the kitchen with the washer and dryer cramped in. Agree about the oven.. and those worktops.. they make the kitchen look really cheap. Should’ve gone for white granite or real wood and don’t get me started on those tiles.. I have metro tiles but unless you live in a public loo or underground station they shouldn’t cover the whole wall. And Babs.. if you’re reading this.. please don’t paint the dining bit dark blue.. won’t look right.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Why doesn't this surprise me??

She will be needing a 5 bedroom house by the end of this year with the amount of tit she begs for.

Also, it isn't swan .....so shall we take a guess.....

Karcher, polti, beldray, shark......

I agree about the oven — who changes from a double eye level oven to an under counter?! Such a strange choice.
Also the way she’s going on about that bloody utility room!!!! Maybe it’s just me, but I wouldn’t want to have a full view of my washer / tumble ... she acts like it’s some bespoke artwork 😂
I would piss myself laughing if they packed in and she couldn't get a replacement in the size to fit in her "bespoke" units

Reactions: 3
Ha. Did you notice how she tried to beg a new washer and tumble dryer? Her mate LQOC got one with her shambles of a kitchen makeover.

Im still stunn by the fact she did get her floor screeded before she had her units put in. Surely that is the most efficient way of doing it and also given that the room will also be decorated after, she could have also had new skirting boards placed over My guess is that the kardean flooring will be a wood effect just like she had in her other kitchen. No imagination whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many floor steamers can one family use? I’m shocked companies still want to work with her, her content is so dull.

She has been reading here. Did anyone notice that she specifically pointed o her muddy leggings and trainers on her dog walk and said that was the reason for so many wash loads.

hi Lindsey, do us all a massive favour and stop with all the ads. Thanks in advance x

Reactions: 12
She has been reading here. Did anyone notice that she specifically pointed o her muddy leggings and trainers on her dog walk and said that was the reason for so many wash loads.

hi Lindsey, do us all a massive favour and stop with all the ads. Thanks in advance x
yes I noticed that. She even mentioned her skirting boards today.
Lindsey 🙌. Go back to doing what you do best and that is clean

yes I noticed that. She even mentioned her skirting boards today.
Lindsey 🙌. Go back to doing what you do best and that is clean
I hope her clients have all found new cleaners, seeing as this babs has apparently found instagram more worthy. Theres no way she couldn't have worked this lockdown, considering her hubby works from home. Maybe not every day but she could have done a couple jobs. She is clearly not fussed about the money.

Has anyone else noticed that when she does give cleaning tips, she has this annoying patronising voice?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I had my kitchen done in 2015 and even though the metro style tiles were in fashion (and had been for a while) I knew they would end up looking dated. I don't like the new kitchen, I think the utility looks really cramped.

I also need to comment on her washing. Why does she need to do a load a day? I don't get it. I was speaking to my mum the other week and she used to do three or four loads a week for a family of four. I know they have a dog and might get a bit muddy on a walk but surely you would just have a couple of trousers you designate for dog walking at this time of year.
This is what I don’t understand, all that washing!! How does she get so much?! Do they all stink? Do they only have one outfit each? There’s 4 of us. I have 1 (maybe 2 on a bad week) wash days with maybe 3 loads. I’ve got better things to do!

Reactions: 2
See a couple of cleaning accounts tonight posting about the school food parcels and offers for help for people struggling with food, clothes etc.. From Dazlin you get swipe up after swipe up! Use your time off and your platform for something selfless for a change you greedy beggar!!

Reactions: 11

Thought the same. Hi love 👋👋👋

Thing is those leggings weren't even that muddy, you have a dog who needs multiple walks a day. Have a pair of leggings for dog walking so it doesn't matter if they get a bit muddy.

Reactions: 4
This is what I don’t understand, all that washing!! How does she get so much?! Do they all stink? Do they only have one outfit each? There’s 4 of us. I have 1 (maybe 2 on a bad week) wash days with maybe 3 loads. I’ve got better things to do!
Yeah but this person will put a wash on for 1 pair of trainers, so she can flog smol in an AD

I cant wait for the day the influencer fad is gone, because it will....eventually. Nothing lasts forever

Reactions: 9

Yes 🤣🤣 my first thought was back here!

Reactions: 1
She sharing "funny" tik toks about mothers going mad with lockdown as they are homeschooling.

duck off babs you are the most arrogant person on insta, well along side a few. If you have time to do all the adds you do, film tit just to flog swan, astonish, dew, e cloth, breadmaking and so on.....you aren't exactly rushed off your feet with your lad.

Reactions: 13
Dazlin only shows stuff on her stories if it makes her money! When she started out all she went on about was Shark hoovers and GTech hoovers now she has a partnership with swan and they are “the best thing ever” yeah right then.... On a separate note - can anyone explain what happened with her and Mrs Hinch?... few years back it was Mrs Hinch this, Mrs Hinch that. Naming all the cloths and sponges the same and now she doesn’t follow her or mention her name lol 😂

• Wow
Dazlin only shows stuff on her stories if it makes her money! When she started out all she went on about was Shark hoovers and GTech hoovers now she has a partnership with swan and they are “the best thing ever” yeah right then.... On a separate note - can anyone explain what happened with her and Mrs Hinch?... few years back it was Mrs Hinch this, Mrs Hinch that. Naming all the cloths and sponges the same and now she doesn’t follow her or mention her name lol 😂
Jealousy. Hinch earns per ad what Dazlin earns in a year.

Reactions: 8
Hate the new floor personally. She was taking the piss out of the 70s/80s decor when she moved in and has now laid a very dated looking floor (imo)

Reactions: 8
I’m not a fan of the floor although it’s obvs 100% better than the B&B green carpet. I wouldn’t have put the lights up before I gave the ceiling a mist coat though anyway.. Dazlin knows best. Gotta say though.. if Dazlin wants to be an instahun she really needs to start putting an effort into her content. A boomerang of her dogs arse, opening the bedroom window and making a coffee every single day is sooo boring and lazy. Why do these people think this is acceptable content to be paid for / gifted free tit for? I honestly have no problem with people using Instagram to make money but at least work for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.