Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess she is trying to get it insta ready ASAP. So many accounts do these mad things now that I can only put down to getting it ready for the gram...

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why someone would get that bland colour carpet.. her house literally drains me it’s that boring

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else feel that Dazlin’s page has lost its identity? I followed her as a cleaner.. we rarely see cleaning and when we do it’s the same thing over and over. Dull and boring... It’s a cross between a shopping channel and an annoying braggy friend’s personal page. This whole new kitchen thing.. I get that’s she’s excited by it but it’s not revolutionary - most people have had a new kitchen before and she really has nothing unique about her style to be plastering it all over a public account. The whole house ‘reno’ should be saved for her personal IG and FB where she can bore family and friends to her hearts content.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else feel that Dazlin’s page has lost its identity? I followed her as a cleaner.. we rarely see cleaning and when we do it’s the same thing over and over. Dull and boring... It’s a cross between a shopping channel and an annoying braggy friend’s personal page. This whole new kitchen thing.. I get that’s she’s excited by it but it’s not revolutionary - most people have had a new kitchen before and she really has nothing unique about her style to be plastering it all over a public account. The whole house ‘reno’ should be saved for her personal IG and FB where she can bore family and friends to her hearts content.
But if she done that she couldn’t aff link all her stuff and make back the money the kitchen cost to renovate in the first place! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
#ad. Lidl have their milk frothers back in stock . £19.99 . Much much better than swan .

swipe up 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought Daz was buying the exact same sink cos she loved her last one... Seems like she taken a 'gifted' similar one no? All about the #ads....

Reactions: 2
Wow! She really has rushed this kitchen. When I had mine done last year the floor was screeded before any of the units were built! She has already had her und the counter fridge and freezer put in It’s going to be hard to lay the flooring up to it. I’ve never seen a kitchen being built so fast. Electrics, walls coming down, doorways widen. Re plumbing and plastering. On another note why didn’t she think about having some sort of carousel put in the corners. She has got a dead space now in both corners?! I guess that’s what you get when you rush and don’t plan properly. She should ask her friend Half-job, covid denier Lynsey the pit falls of not planning

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Oh she had a corner carousel in her last kitchen and it was wasted space blah blah blah.. in other words she didn’t get a gifted one so she hasn’t got one and as we all know.. if Dazlin doesn’t have one it must be tit! Such a rush job.. worktops look really bad quality.. fridge and freezer are very small and now she’s swapped the swan dish drainer for a JosephJoseph one.. the poor insta huns have only just swiped up on the swan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh she had a corner carousel in her last kitchen and it was wasted space blah blah blah.. in other words she didn’t get a gifted one so she hasn’t got one and as we all know.. if Dazlin doesn’t have one it must be tit! Such a rush job.. worktops look really bad quality.. fridge and freezer are very small and now she’s swapped the swan dish drainer for a JosephJoseph one.. the poor insta huns have only just swiped up on the swan!!
How fickle can she get

Bragged about the swan one for months, all her minions swiped up for the monstrosity and now she changes it to a different one

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dazlin seems a bit obsessed with Lee just like her matey LQOC was obsessed with her builder can’t remember his name 🥱🥱

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.