Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what will they do with the one she states is perfectly good because they do the whole cleaning reel about it. How much do we reckon this woman contributes to the landfill problem? She never gifts any of her stuff - probs too embarrassed to as it’s a load of shite.
I reckon she’ll be selling/already sold the old one. Anyone local to her check out the Facebook selling groups or Gumtree. She’s another one of these bloody ‘influencers’ who get gifted so much they can’t possibly use it all, so it get sold! 🤑

Reactions: 3
You just know she asked herself those qus about it as well.

The hoover looks a piece of tit.
Yea no one cares about a hoover enough to ask questions about it 🙄 especially the amount she so called receives! Also she must have secret cupboards in her house just filled with hoovers and crap Swan give her

Reactions: 7
See everyone's flogging the salt and pepper things today. Swan must tell all their pathetic people what tit to sell on what days

Reactions: 6
Is she for real? … on the one hand telling people she now the family equivalent of matin Lewis and the next asking people to buy a patio heater! Doesn’t she see that it’s just hypocritical?! What an absolute bleeping witch

Reactions: 15
Is she for real? … on the one hand telling people she now the family equivalent of matin Lewis and the next asking people to buy a patio heater! Doesn’t she see that it’s just hypocritical?! What an absolute bleeping witch
Electric heaters are the absolute worst for energy usage 😳 but that's ok, just switch to a 15 hour eco wash, will straighten that right out 🙃

I just listened to Daz on the radio this morning.... "Well personally for me I am not getting a smart meter as they cost money to run" errrrm so does the meter you currently have 🥴 and she said on there she is only going to do this whilst the prices are high. Feeding off people's desperation to save money, perhaps? 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Electric heaters are the absolute worst for energy usage 😳 but that's ok, just switch to a 15 hour eco wash, will straighten that right out 🙃

I just listened to Daz on the radio this morning.... "Well personally for me I am not getting a smart meter as they cost money to run" errrrm so does the meter you currently have 🥴 and she said on there she is only going to do this whilst the prices are high. Feeding off people's desperation to save money, perhaps? 🙃
She is so full of shxt that woman 🤬

Reactions: 4

Why does she think she’s an expert in everything!! They clearly aren’t skint like she’s portraying on insta with the switching things off at the plugs and sitting in darkness at night 🙄 but have not long had their garden renovated, the roof unnecessarily cleaned for god knows how much on a whim! She talks tit. And is such a bragger!!!

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry if mentioned before (I’m relative new following her) but I don’t get her damn right rude comments about her clients’ when she cleaning. Her ‘how the other half live’ comments earlier - I mean if I had the luxury of a cleaner (I don’t) and she was 1. Filming the inside of my house and 2. Talking about me online for the world to hear I would not be happy.

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry if mentioned before (I’m relative new following her) but I don’t get her damn right rude comments about her clients’ when she cleaning. Her ‘how the other half live’ comments earlier - I mean if I had the luxury of a cleaner (I don’t) and she was 1. Filming the inside of my house and 2. Talking about me online for the world to hear I would not be happy.
Exactly this. Is what grinds my gears about her She has become so rude and sarky! I have a cleaner and she is the soul of discretion. She films herself whilst doing so, but she is very careful not to identify anything in my home. That lady is also being ripped off with her laundry. I send mine, the bedding is a super king and king size bedding plus at least half a dozen bath size towels along with a dozen hand towels and pot towels. I pay £20 and that’s in an affluent area of Cheshire

Reactions: 11
I dnt wanna fat shame a hedgehog but he/she is getting kinda chunky.
If the poop is annoying you then stop encouraging it to your garden by feeding it, its like people who give chips to seagulls at the beach and then complain when they swarm you

Reactions: 5
I think she is fed up of the hedgehog but she's committed now and knows it makes her look good, particularly on "Hedgehog Awareness Week" 🦔

Still no mention of the flight to Poland. Seems she'll jump on any bandwagon going as long as it makes her look good.

Reactions: 7
Who pays that much for a laundry basket??? 😳😳

pick a side babs. Either be a money saving account or a cleaning/come buy my affiliated shite account. You can’t be both.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.