Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is really pissing me off lately especially cancelling her jobs yesterday because she broke her last pair of contact lenses. I don't wear contacts but if I did I would still get a new pair of glasses every couple of prescriptions incase I had an issue and couldn't put my contacts in (for example an infection). Its not like she can't afford them beggy cow.
Completely agree with you. She was either being extremely vain (didn’t want to be seen in glasses) or downright lazy (used it as an excuse not to work). Everyone who wears contacts has a pair of glasses as a backup. Everyone.

Reactions: 13
Completely agree with you. She was either being extremely vain (didn’t want to be seen in glasses) or downright lazy (used it as an excuse not to work). Everyone who wears contacts has a pair of glasses as a backup. Everyone.
Especially if your eyesight is so bad that you can’t drive without them and you’re basically rendered housebound!! I think it was laziness.. can’t remember the last time she did all her scheduled cleans for the week

Reactions: 12
How’s she going to manage to do anything until she gets her replacement lenses if she doesn’t have any specs? Full of tit.

Reactions: 2
How’s she going to manage to do anything until she gets her replacement lenses if she doesn’t have any specs? Full of tit.
She had an emergency appointment at an opticians yesterday to get more lenses 🙄🙄

In the late afternoon.

Reactions: 1
She had an emergency appointment at an opticians yesterday to get more lenses 🙄🙄

In the late afternoon.
Of course she did 🙄
Seriously though, I’d struggle to get to the opticians without my glasses - I hope she got there safely. And ordered a pair of specs while she was there 😂 Ridiculous woman.

Reactions: 3

In the late afternoon.
She's a bullshitter 💩 I'm elsewhere in the country so it could be different where she is but opticians around here are totally booked up for months and it would need to be life or death to get an emergency. Contact lenses she could technically order online for next day delivery doesn't sound like a true emergency 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Why does she think her immaturity is so funny/appealing? It’s not…it just makes me want to hi-5 her in the face 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched those B&M stories, my god she’s crass. She really has no decorum for someone who thinks they are superior.

Reactions: 11
So what are ppl's thoughts on beggy and her weird ass ghost hunting bollocks 🤨. I just find it all incredibly cringe and desperate. She really thinks she's some sort or celeb in that category 🥴😂😂. I just can't take any of it seriously.

So what are ppl's thoughts on beggy and her weird ass ghost hunting bollocks 🤨. I just find it all incredibly cringe and desperate. She really thinks she's some sort or celeb in that category 🥴😂😂. I just can't take any of it seriously.
Can confirm she isn't a celeb in the paranormal field. She's a nobody. I know and follow quite a few people in that field and out of all of them only one follows her paranormal account on insta and nobody has ever mentioned her not even people I know that are into the paranormal and live close to her.

• Haha
Slightly off topic but she is their friend - has anyone seen the secret cleaner?/aprils Home Secrets can’t find her on insta anymore. She was the one who decorated her home quite bizarrely. Dazlin always licked her ass

Slightly off topic but she is their friend - has anyone seen the secret cleaner?/aprils Home Secrets can’t find her on insta anymore. She was the one who decorated her home quite bizarrely. Dazlin always licked her ass
I found her Tiktok page but it looks like she’s deleted her Instagram. Last time she posted on tiktok was at the start of May.

• Wow
So she’s now taking the whole of summer off!
Who the hell are her clients?! Do they just find
Someone else for the summer!!??

So she’s now taking the whole of summer off!
Who the hell are her clients?! Do they just find
Someone else for the summer!!??
I know! How odd she must only clean for friends and relatives to get this level of understanding?? If my cleaner did this I'd find another for sure...

Surely her clients need her more over the holidays as the kids are home?! She mustn’t have that many clients…and she clearly gets a good wedge off her aff links to afford 7 weeks off!!

Yes, insta and aff links clearly makes her more money than her actual job which is why she’s able and willing to abandon her clients for the entire summer. If I was a client of hers, I would be looking elsewhere now because she’s basically unreliable at this point.

What do the clients do over the summer let there house go manky until the bawbag returns!!! She clearly only has one or two coz she still takes a lunch break and finishes early one day to pick up the child!!!

Reactions: 4
What do the clients do over the summer let there house go manky until the bawbag returns!!! She clearly only has one or two coz she still takes a lunch break and finishes early one day to pick up the child!!!
I think one of her clients is her sister or her mother.. unless her random clients have their cleaner’s wedding picture on display. Think she’s only ever had a handful of clients anyway so Mr B is obvs the main bread winner. She’s lucky to take the whole summer off so I hope she appreciates how fortunate she is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.