Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to have a rampant thread on here but it got took down and now she’s private so her name can’t be given

Reactions: 1
No it's not, it's about someone I don't think we are allowed to talk about on here 👀
Oh yes I know the one....she blocked me for no reason. Went through her whole list and blocked those who she was suspicious of. bleep

Same self entitled views as dazzlin

Reactions: 2
Do not google barg loving cleaner with big boobs - it does not help 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She has big boobs loves bargs and has bants

I haven’t watched dazlin in a while she still hoovering and going on about slippers 😒 she’s so boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ANOTHER new kettle?! What does she do with the others?! She must of had 4/5 since moving to the new house?!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She is really pissing me off lately especially cancelling her jobs yesterday because she broke her last pair of contact lenses. I don't wear contacts but if I did I would still get a new pair of glasses every couple of prescriptions incase I had an issue and couldn't put my contacts in (for example an infection). Its not like she can't afford them beggy cow.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.