Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s been shared!? 👀
Dawn ward say f...ng kill the witch in front of all quests and children she's edited it but once it's out there always out there ....just like when she showed her bare backside at John Cauldwells party

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Dawn ward say f...ng kill the witch in front of all quests and children she's edited it but once it's out there always out there ....just like when she showed her bare backside at John Cauldwells party
Who was she referring to?

Reactions: 2
I thought she was supposed to be catching up with Rachel? Have I missed that? I wondered if they were still friends

Wardeh at the TC, making out she’s got her 2 granddaughters on her own!!
She had the au-pair with her 🥴
and who the hell gives popcorn to a 15month old?..👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
my thoughts exactly! Such a big choking hazard 🥴 guess safety rules don’t seem to apply to this lot

Reactions: 5
Au-pair why on hearth do they need one .... popcorn staged and yes choking hazard ....tell reality show gonna need that much editing we Dawnehs foul mouth be nothing to show 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder where Dawneh and Ashley off apparently on Thier 3rd flight 🤔
So they’re on a yacht out in the Caribbean - off the coast of St Bart’s I think. On her Insta stories, they’re with a load of seemingly young rich kids barely out of their teens, no adults to be seen! I don’t understand their lifestyle AT ALL, it’s so bizarre?! Always surrounded by fake party friends, following the bright lights and money - it’s such a shallow and empty existence!

Reactions: 14
So they’re on a yacht out in the Caribbean - off the coast of St Bart’s I think. On her Insta stories, they’re with a load of seemingly young rich kids barely out of their teens, no adults to be seen! I don’t understand their lifestyle AT ALL, it’s so bizarre?! Always surrounded by fake party friends, following the bright lights and money - it’s such a shallow and empty existence!
Bizarre with the bloor o'neill family whoever they are

And (it seemed) flying economy class on Icelandic air to get to the US. Really strange goings on if you ask me!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.