Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Derby doesn’t have her own thread but a random one - is everyone aware that Micheal has a child with someone else prior to Derby? I notice he never mentions that child or sees him. The baby mother is Kendal Orielly.
It has been mentioned before and I’m sure she alleged that he beat her and he doesn’t see his child

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Derby doesn’t have her own thread but a random one - is everyone aware that Micheal has a child with someone else prior to Derby? I notice he never mentions that child or sees him. The baby mother is Kendal Orielly.
Michael’s got a type hasn’t he? I thought that was Darby at first 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
OMG what’s she like draped over that guy in Selfridges. She’s old enough to be his mum 😱😱😱😱. Boke 🤮🤮🤮. Give me the creeps 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 5
They’ve put Warford Hall up for sale, think it’s already on Rightmove

Reactions: 6
They’ve put Warford Hall up for sale, think it’s already on Rightmove
It's been on for years, but previously it was on at poa. It is a stunning house.
I wonder if Caudwell wants it gone?

How does it only have 4 bedrooms? I'd have expected a lot more

Reactions: 7
It's been on for years, but previously it was on at poa. It is a stunning house.

Looks like at least what would be another 2 rooms are taken up by his and her dressing rooms and bathrooms! Madness!

Reactions: 4

It’s just the main house for that price..
The swimming pool isn’t even finished..🥴

Other ‘buildings’ & further land available under separate negotiation 👀
I wondered whether JC wants his investment returned?..

Reactions: 2
It’s just the main house for that price..
The swimming pool isn’t even finished..🥴

Other ‘buildings’ & further land available under separate negotiation 👀
I wondered whether JC wants his investment returned?..
Wow, I thought it was the land and other buildings as well and thought that wasn't a bad price all in.

Reactions: 1
Looks like at least what would be another 2 rooms are taken up by his and her dressing rooms and bathrooms! Madness!
Lovely house. Always admired it
Is it for sale furnished. I’m sure they didn’t take it to Dubai 🏠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.