Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 months old lol I know everyone’s different but I hateeee my kids staying away from home, my youngest is 18 months and he’s never had a ‘night away’ from me. If you don’t want kids just don’t have them 
I love it when my parents have my children for a night or 2, but I could never have left my child at that age and for that long. I don't know why Mahrez isn't looking after his child, surely the Nan could have her in the day when he's training, but he should be looking after her at night.

Reactions: 6
Makes you a better parent indeed, how would she bleeping know? Or did ditch-your-kids Dawn tell her that? 😂

Reactions: 7
Makes you a better parent indeed, how would she bleeping know? Or did ditch-your-kids Dawn tell her that? 😂
Not only that her nan 70 even if she is fit and well it's hard going at that age. Darby already got Skype in nursery as well flouncing around on insta flogging clothes waste space pair of em ....and inherited Dawn's bland interior design ideas

Reactions: 7
6 months old lol I know everyone’s different but I hateeee my kids staying away from home, my youngest is 18 months and he’s never had a ‘night away’ from me. If you don’t want kids just don’t have them 🙄
That message could have been posted by Denise Royle herself. You can just imagine her offloading her at Christmas because "it's not a time for kids" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That message could have been posted by Denise Royle herself. You can just imagine her offloading her at Christmas because "it's not a time for kids" lol
So Barbie Taylor away to a spa retreat for 5 days. Laughable. Definitely a Denise Royale kinda thing. Any of you Tatters know how much such a thing would cost. Way it of my price range I’m sure 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So Barbie Taylor away to a spa retreat for 5 days. Laughable. Definitely a Denise Royale kinda thing. Any of you Tatters know how much such a thing would cost. Way it of my price range I’m sure 🤔🤔🤔
Bet she didn't pay a penny freebies all the way ...5 days never.... but Mula happy Taylor put a smiley pic of her on grandads knee ....

Little Mila is so adorable, I don’t know how Taylor can bear to be away from her (when it’s not an absolute necessity!)
I feel like both Taylor and Derby are a bit robotic/ emotionless in all aspects to be honest, and both their relationships seem a bit odd…no chemistry/ connection. Do Taylor and Riyad even spend time with each other??

Reactions: 9
Didn’t Dawn pack them both off to boarding school at a young age? Would explain a bit.
I think it was just Taylor and I'm sure she blamed Ashley for it. The money they spent on her education was wasted.

Reactions: 4
5 days away from her new baby for a spa break? Wow, she’s one crappy mother.
She back but instead of going to her baby looks like she's at the football .....pmsl at Ashley face on sculpt add looks more like Simon Cowell everyday numpty

and now straight to London for her birthday weekend 😂 which by the looks of it doesn’t seem like Mila is invited lol wow they’re something else
Mila is with them..🥴
Goodness knows who she’ll be palmed off on later on..😳

Reactions: 3
I understand having a break or going out for your birthday, but she’s not seen her baby all week. I hope the Dad is at least looking after her for the weekend, seeing as none of her parents appeared to have had her over the last week.

Also any thread suggestion?

---

Mila is with them..🥴
Goodness knows who she’ll be palmed off on later on..😳
Oh, I’m shocked but at least she’s with them. I’d have said Dawn would have her tonight, but that’s doubtful as she’ll want to be out coked off her tits.

Reactions: 5
I understand having a break or going out for your birthday, but she’s not seen her baby all week. I hope the Dad is at least looking after her for the weekend, seeing as none of her parents appeared to have had her over the last week.

Also any thread suggestion?

---

Oh, I’m shocked but at least she’s with them. I’d have said Dawn would have her tonight, but that’s doubtful as she’ll want to be out coked off her tits.
Her eyes look weird on skull add on insta

---

In case any weirdos want to know their exact whereabouts, hour by hour, for the next few days 🙈🤦‍♀️😳
Ba
In case any weirdos want to know their exact whereabouts, hour by hour, for the next few days 🙈🤦‍♀️😳
Bagatelle one of worst dives in London for people with more money than sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.