Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delaying a wedding is a gold digger’s nightmare! What is she thinking? Much bigger cashout if you’re married. I thought Dawn trained her kids well? She’s slipping! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Her illegal marriage ain’t worth tit. She must be grafting big time behind the scenes to get him down the aisle,- that kid being a girl must’ve been a huge blow.
She’ll have to try again, sharpish.

Reactions: 7
Her illegal marriage ain’t worth tit. She must be grafting big time behind the scenes to get him down the aisle,- that kid being a girl must’ve been a huge blow.
She’ll have to try again, sharpish.
What a way to live your life ...the whole family endless selling on insta ....no steady jobs ....wondering when money source gonna run out Dawneh bills herself as public figure more instagram figure ....

Reactions: 5
What a way to live your life ...the whole family endless selling on insta ....no steady jobs ....wondering when money source gonna run out Dawneh bills herself as public figure more instagram figure ....
Well that was some birthday celebration from Friday to Monday. Wonder how much that cost 🤔

Reactions: 4
Well that was some birthday celebration from Friday to Monday. Wonder how much that cost 🤔
Probably a drop in the ocean to him, he's the man that didn't notice thousands missing from his bank.

Probably a drop in the ocean to him, he's the man that didn't notice thousands missing from his bank.
I still reference this because its how I discovered who he was and it was the only thing I knew of him before I noticed he was with her. What a way some live, not even noticing.

I still reference this because its how I discovered who he was and it was the only thing I knew of him before I noticed he was with her. What a way some live, not even noticing.
I know it's crazy to me not to notice that amount of money missing, it just shows you how much money they get paid. I'm sure that happened when he was at Leicester, he'll be on more now at city. He must find her lifestyle and probably gave her the money for her jewellery business.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.