Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foc2019

Opposite end , sorry !! Actually cannot stand her , she is rough and manipulative. Thinks she is the queen bee and a total shit stirrer. Of course this is in my opinion 🤣

Reactions: 50

Meg78

VIP Member
Just stumbled across this thread 👀

I’ve never watched the show, but during the first lockdown I went to my local supermarket, we’re all queuing 6ft apart to get inside, and ahead of me was THE LOUDEST WOMAN ON THIS EARTH. She was leaning on a trolley and barking down the phone, flicking long blonde hair and totally ignoring the pre teen at her side. We have a lot of WAG types around here, and even more of the wannabe cling-ons, but something about this woman screamed ego, like we should all know who she is, so whilst queuing I had a Google of loud mouth noisy Cheshire wags found one of the first images matched and that’s the story of how I came to know who Dawn is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

KfBr

VIP Member
Does anybody else think that Darby’s fella is really camp? 🙈🙈 nothing wrong with it, I just get gay vibes from him 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

salbry

She still with the camp much older fella who she seems to be in a relationship with because they both want a kid (like they are having).
yes she’s still with Michael Jackson and she’s now visibly pregnant.

Ooh yes please 😉
Both her and her sister (or should I say their bfs) have bought in the same apartment building I live in. Dawn Ward said on RHOC that they were penthouses, they’re not. Darby originally bought on the ground floor then sold it and went to the first floor, Taylor and footballer have also bought on the ground floor; two apartments that they’re turning into one.
Both apartments have had gut renovations over the past few months that has pissed off all the residents. Noise, building materials all over the car park, contractor cars in private parking spaces and blocking the slip road. It’s been a nightmare.
Darby & bf did a deal for their apartment with the developer and purchased it with a terrace that doesn’t actually have planning permission to be as large as it is (it was meant to be half the size). Twice they’ve tried to get planning permission to put a pagoda up on it, the first time it was withdrawn and the second time (now) it’s got loads of objections from neighbours. Michael wrote a shitty response on the planning portal to the people that had objected and then Darby sent a 15 minute voice note rant to all the neighbours on our WhatsApp group which basically said we were trying to ruin her life. It was hilarious.
We found out today that they’re now trying to sell their apartment that they only bought in December for £400k more than they paid for it. The renno they’ve done, which was basically floor tiles, some plastering, a built in tv unit and a new kitchen which looks exactly the same as the old kitchen, is worth NOWHERE near that level of price increase.
Renno on Taylor’s apartment not yet complete but has absolutely zero privacy. You can see into almost every room of the apartment and the terrace via public walks in the area.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

salbry

I know this thread is for Dawn Ward but I have tea to spill on Darby Ward if anyone is interested? She’s my neighbour and things have been getting interesting lately…

• Wow
Reactions: 36

longtimelurker76

Don’t know how to attach a video but Ampika has posted the link with a swipe up saying Karma haha! Dawn apparently racially abused both her and Magali. This isn’t the first time she’s been accused of being racist and mad for cocaine. I believe every word of it!

• Wow
Reactions: 33

muchacho

Chatty Member
Sorry but I find this sooo weird?! Taylor’s baby is 8 days old.. why is she having a sleepover with nana’s? Urgh these ‘influencers’ do my head in, if you don’t want a baby don’t have one, my baby is 10 months and still has never had a ‘sleepover’. It makes me really sad for the babies, why do you already want her gone for the night 😓 this is your bonding time and when she needs you most

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
Because she is stupid.
I have had the mis fortune of meeting her quite a few times.
Always drunk and abusive.
Local laughing stock.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
Opposite end , sorry !! Actually cannot stand her , she is rough and manipulative. Thinks she is the queen bee and a total shit stirrer. Of course this is in my opinion 🤣
I’m with you. Watch how classy she is when she’s drunk. That shows you what type of person she really is 🤔

Reactions: 30

Em_

VIP Member
I know I sound incredibly judgy, but I can't believe Taylor is leaving her one week old with Dawn to babysit. It's not just that the bay is one week old, but also I just can't believe how quickly she's healed from the pregnancy if she's going out so soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 29

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Anyone seen the documents of Rebekah Vardy’s texts to her manager(?) where she’s fuming that Colleen unfollowed her on her private Insta but still has ‘dawn fucking ward’ on there😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart

Woodworker

Dawn Ward is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav. You can tell she’s new money

• Haha

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Dawn taught them well......just got to find 2 Arabian millionaire's kids to set up her youngest 2 with for the future and she can relax....

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Fairycake79

Also..she has recently had a baby so I actually think it's quite refreshing to see she hasn't snapped back like so many seem too..

However.. it would be even more refreshing if she owned it instead of editing her pics!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

TheSquish

So "Wardy" is quitting RHOC to spend more time on family projects.

Definitely not because of her recent anti-semitic, coke court case then... 🙄

• Haha

Scutty

Taylor only had that baby to secure a paycheck for the next 18 years, not shocked at all. It'll probably be nannies bringing up that baby anyway