Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said they were married, well they had a Muslim wedding, but not one that's legally recognised in this country. I guess she doesn't count that as them being married. I guess she doesn't need to rush the wedding, she's set for the next 18 years.
Screenshot_20230119_151149_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
I thought she said they were married, well they had a Muslim wedding, but not one that's legally recognised in this country. I guess she doesn't count that as them being married. I guess she doesn't need to rush the wedding, she's set for the next 18 years.
View attachment 1894672
View attachment 1894672
They never seen together....Darby and Michael odd as well let's face it neither will last ...both walked out on previous partners

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1894672
Hmmm this is a bit of a weird response from her 🧐 when you can afford to have people organising everything for you then that’s not really an excuse lol if you really wanted to get married then why would you push it back another year

Reactions: 10
Hmmm this is a bit of a weird response from her 🧐 when you can afford to have people organising everything for you then that’s not really an excuse lol if you really wanted to get married then why would you push it back another year
I think she's saying that because she hasn't lost all her baby weight yet.

Reactions: 8
Hmm so I recall Dawn saying she was a model.

Any evidence of this from her younger days - anyone ever seen any photos?

Obvious she's had a nose job in the past year too, also I thinking Darby has as has RHOC Christine, it must be a RHOC contagious thing.

Reactions: 1
Hmm so I recall Dawn saying she was a model.

Any evidence of this from her younger days - anyone ever seen any photos?

Obvious she's had a nose job in the past year too, also I thinking Darby has as has RHOC Christine, it must be a RHOC contagious thing.
All quackers look like ducks with the lip fillers....

I think she's saying that because she hasn't lost all her baby weight yet.
Just seen Taylor dog on Dawn wards add for her new company london rugs ....another company more tat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
All quackers look like ducks with the lip fillers....

Just seen Taylor dog on Dawn wards add for her new company london rugs ....another company more tat
Del Boy Dawn flogging carpets down the market. 🤣🤣🤣🚕 Cushty

• Haha
Reactions: 5
6 months old lol I know everyone’s different but I hateeee my kids staying away from home, my youngest is 18 months and he’s never had a ‘night away’ from me. If you don’t want kids just don’t have them 🙄
Such a shame one night maybe but a few not at that age ...trophy child really

Reactions: 7
6 months old lol I know everyone’s different but I hateeee my kids staying away from home, my youngest is 18 months and he’s never had a ‘night away’ from me. If you don’t want kids just don’t have them 🙄
Good she’s a joke, 2nd time she’s left her indeed.
The dad ain’t interested, and neither is she.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.