Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a stake in it from recollection but she certainly doesn’t own it.
The whole family are utterly full of tit. Universally loathed locally.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This made me cringe also - but then I realised they probably meant ‘Dinner at the Jackson’s house’ which means it is grammatically correct.

bleeping hideous, but correct!
But it didnt say house did it?? I mean i knew it probably meant that but still.
Its like these local crafty people that make the “Christmas at the Smith’s” signs. I always want to say the same.

Its like these local crafty people that make the “Christmas at the Smith’s” signs. I always want to say the same.
Just to add… i mean the napkins not the bit on screen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Just to add… i mean the napkins not the bit on screen.
Awful table and why all that food .... really

Reactions: 1
Finally spotted a very frail looking Terry I still do not see how he can be the director of his sons company at 90

No mention of visiting Maureen since they have been in the UK but at least both of Dawneh parents are included in Christmas this year 🙁
What an absolute mess that food looked

What an absolute mess that food looked
Still waiting for big announcement

Reactions: 1
Finally spotted a very frail looking Terry I still do not see how he can be the director of his sons company at 90

No mention of visiting Maureen since they have been in the UK but at least both of Dawneh parents are included in Christmas this year 🙁
Can't believe what just heard an adult say at the ward gathering posted on insta in front of children absolute filth 😱

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Can't believe what just heard an adult say at the ward gathering posted on insta in front of children absolute filth 😱
Do you mean "let the witch die"? Wonder who she's talking about?
Dawns pissed, that will be deleted ASAP.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

This the Wards at the Jacksons……Where’s his relatives. Was same at the WARDS wedding of the year 🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
This the Wards at the Jacksons……Where’s his relatives. Was same at the WARDS wedding of the year 🤔🤔
Well I wouldn't want to hang out with that lot no class and vulgar .... talking like that they say true self comes out when you've had a drink . A would not want my children to be anywhere near

Reactions: 7
Who are all those people? My idea of hell. Taylor looks very different with no filter. Also did they get a mass family discount on the teeth even the auntie had a full set of turkey teef.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who are all those people? My idea of hell. Taylor looks very different with no filter. Also did they get a mass family discount on the teeth even the auntie had a full set of turkey teef.
🤣🤣🤣 Can't stop laughing keep seeing them all queuing up lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.