Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vile, dog rough, pig thick old harpy. Her twitter feed shows that no amount of money can buy a single brain cell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What does everyone think of her? I quite like her, but sometimes she annoys me.....

Did anyone see her recent stories on Instagram? She disclosed that she is having her teeth replaced, but they look perfectly fine to me! In fact, I'd love to have her teeth - they are so white and straight. What is with the celeb craze of getting veneers?! I think they look awful!
She looked really different to meant decide what but def different

Has anyone seen Dawn’d Insta stories today? She’s in hospital having some kind of matching cosmetic surgery with Rachel Lugo! 🤣 I’m trying to work out what they’ve had done?!
Thought she looked different

So "Wardy" is quitting RHOC to spend more time on family projects.

Definitely not because of her recent anti-semitic, coke court case then... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if the Pantomime Dame Hairdressers (Nick & Royston) are going to be leaving as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So "Wardy" is quitting RHOC to spend more time on family projects.

Definitely not because of her recent anti-semitic, coke court case then... 🙄
She’s 100% been booted , there is no way she would leave of her own accord .

Reactions: 18
I do like Dawn but I think she’s lethal. I think she has a heart of gold but she’s way too fiery and egotistical. Hate the way she treats Hanna, who ok is a bit of a snob but I love her for it 😆

Shes definitely had the boot and there’s no way she wrote that story last night, she never knows where to put a full stop,

Reactions: 12
Not surprised at all that she’s going, with all her current court drama going on - it was inevitable really!
Fuming though after watching her latest Insta stories - she’s got her hairdresser AND her hairdresser’s mum round at her house, right up close to each other and not a mask in sight! I’ve not seen my parents properly for months and she just thinks she can take the mick doing exactly as she pleases - even though she wanted alllll the sympathy when she had Covid! Selfish stupid cow 😡

Reactions: 7
I see she's been sacked but acting like its her decision and that she's jacked it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Listen righ’
it’s got nout to do with white power right, I’m all about family me. Nothing to do with the gear righ’

they should have fired her and made an example of her to be honest. Vile creature

Reactions: 22
Not surprised at all that she’s going, with all her current court drama going on - it was inevitable really!
Fuming though after watching her latest Insta stories - she’s got her hairdresser AND her hairdresser’s mum round at her house, right up close to each other and not a mask in sight! I’ve not seen my parents properly for months and she just thinks she can take the mick doing exactly as she pleases - even though she wanted alllll the sympathy when she had Covid! Selfish stupid cow 😡
I thought the same. No surprise she caught covid really with how she behaves. She’s just been to Turkey shouldn’t she at least be careful near her hairdresser just incase she’s brought anything back, not sure how bad it is in Turkey.

Reactions: 5
Listen righ’
it’s got nout to do with white power right, I’m all about family me. Nothing to do with the gear righ’

they should have fired her and made an example of her to be honest. Vile creature
I think they possibly have , but given her the chance to say it’s her own choice , a bit like Dorinda from RHNY

Reactions: 3
Dawn was doing a big announcement earlier this evening on her Insta, I missed it though - did anyone see what it was?

Dubai now added to the travel corridor, wonder how she will get round that one when she returns 🤔 .
I also can’t believe that on the show they made such a big deal of how fabulous they were taking in Ashley’s parents ( separate apartment in the property with carers ) and at the start of lockdown his mum put in a home and dad sent packing back to his house on his own . Surely they could have stayed at WarFord but kept away from the family, or at least his dad could if mum needed 24 hr care 🤷🏼‍♀️ . Seems not , let’s send them packing as they had no intention of following lockdown rules from the start ... oh lovely gesture buying Terry fancy mobility scooter for Christmas, that just makes him being on his own absolutely great when there’s litreally no where to go 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
‘Own your tit’ indeed - her range of hoodies should say ‘pay your debts’.

Still, she’ll be sewing mailbags soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.