Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have this orange button or the facility to post new threads? Can admin contact me please. I’ve been trying for ages, and am starting to get bored
[/QUOTE

can someone else make a thread of your behalf and then you just comment with the tea? Lol

Good idea, let’s start with Hannah Elizabeth from love island
she has a thread

Reactions: 1
Does anybody else think that Darby’s fella is really camp? 🙈🙈 nothing wrong with it, I just get gay vibes from him 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Does anybody else think that Darby’s fella is really camp? 🙈🙈 nothing wrong with it, I just get gay vibes from him 😬
I definitely get that vibe.He seems far too sweet to deserve a harridan like Dawn for a mother in law. More like monster in law. Ican't stand how rude Dawn is to Ashley.He seems totally hen pecked. Even when he says something innocent she either jumps down his throat or dismisses him with a wave of her claws.Rude rude rude.:sneaky:

Reactions: 11
he's the gayest 'straight' man I've ever seen!

His clothes, his mannerisms....does he get his lips done??? Not being prejudice against anyone who is LBGTQ+ cause I love them but I can't believe this man is hetro

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Any have any idea who or what Dawn is referring to in her Instagram story from last night?

What do you think it means? Is she implying someone has spread rumours? Or Ashley has cheated? She references being angry and humiliated

he's the gayest 'straight' man I've ever seen!

His clothes, his mannerisms....does he get his lips done??? Not being prejudice against anyone who is LBGTQ+ cause I love them but I can't believe this man is hetro
I know not many people like their children in the public eye but Michael has a son. The mother was actually friends with Dawn ward and went to her parties a few times.May be how they met. There’s never any mention of him but like I say some people keep their kids under the radar which is fine. They seem happy enough and hopefully they factor the little lad into their new happy family. I bet Dawn would smother him with love ☺

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
How many times a month does she want to advertise that hotel in Canary Wharf without actually declaring it’s a freebie. Not sure why she constantly stays there as it’s not really near central London and with her money should be able to afford central??
Maybe if there’s an event at the o2 but she talks about it like it’s the bloody ritz or savoy

slightly off topic but saw her daughter Taylor with was jack Maynard and some youtubers on a ski trip, so guessing they have the same management or something. Love a bit of nepotism (both Jack and Taylor)

I know not many people like their children in the public eye but Michael has a son. The mother was actually friends with Dawn ward and went to her parties a few times.May be how they met. There’s never any mention of him but like I say some people keep their kids under the radar which is fine. They seem happy enough and hopefully they factor the little lad into their new happy family. I bet Dawn would smother him with love ☺
Oh I know who it is! I thought he looked familiar! I used to follow the little boys Mum on instagram. She’s a Miss World bikini model or something isn’t she? Very beautiful.

Dawn Ward is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav. You can tell she’s new money

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.