Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Canā€™t stand her. Sheā€™s just so rude and two faced. I donā€™t know how anyone can stand the amount of drama she seems to surround herself with.

Reactions: 13
ā€œAnd by the way I havenā€™t got an attic I live in a mansionā€

dead šŸ˜‚
That was comedy gold!
Iā€™m shocked how Perla is getting away with being such a sneaky tit stirring cow. Hannah I love but OMG but all she bloody said throughout was - I canā€™t believe Iā€™m going to be Mrs Consella. It was driving me insane by the end of the programme. Tanya need to sack the stylist. First the red wig and then the ABBA style suit at the reunion - proves money donā€™t buy class. Nice to see all their faces were top up ready for the next series šŸ˜‚. This programme is my guilty pleasure and as much as I detest Dawn - she certainly makes the programme.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hannahs husband completely loves himself doesnā€™t he, if he was chocolate, he would eat himself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I know someone who was uni with them both, he said martin is super clever got some mad medical AND dental degree, which is very impressive, but said they where a pair of tits šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dunno to be honest, sheā€™s a bit random isnā€™t she? . Off topic, but I am new, how can I start a new post?? I have MAJOR TEA

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Got loads of storyā€™s, I work for a agency thatā€™s represents the z lists!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Got loads of storyā€™s, I work for a agency thatā€™s represents the z lists!
well if they already have a thread you can just comment on them, or start a new thread in the correct section (I think anyway šŸ˜‚) but I want to hear this tea šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.