Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, her skin is so badly damaged on her chest and arms.

Also, why do they bodge their faces up like that. Her lip fillers are awful and her face just doesn’t look nice at all, she was far more attractive before she had work done,

Reactions: 8
Wow, her skin is so badly damaged on her chest and arms.

Also, why do they bodge their faces up like that. Her lip fillers are awful and her face just doesn’t look nice at all, she was far more attractive before she had work done,
She’s is looking very rough in her Insta Q&As and to think she has paid a lot of money to look like that!

Reactions: 9
Anyone seen her latest stories? They flew to Paris from Dubai just in time before the quarantine hotel stay rule started and she’s not wearing a mask in any of the videos.. selfish

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen her latest stories? They flew to Paris from Dubai just in time before the quarantine hotel stay rule started and she’s not wearing a mask in any of the videos.. selfish
She’s a horrible witch. I hope she gets some karma served to her 😡

She’s so brazen with it too!

Reactions: 10
Can't wait for her trial in march. What's the betting she'll jump on the mental health train by way of defence.

Reactions: 6
So Dawn is going to be a grandmother. Let’s hope she isn’t in prison for the birth! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Her daughter has got pregnant to a man nearer her parents age, who gives strong signs of being gay. The photos of Darby in the link you see how much facial surgery has aged her. She was stunning in the photo with her mum and sister. In the one with Michael announcing the pregnancy she looks far older, when surgery should make you look younger.

Reactions: 10

Her daughter has got pregnant to a man nearer her parents age, who gives strong signs of being gay. The photos of Darby in the link you see how much facial surgery has aged her. She was stunning in the photo with her mum and sister. In the one with Michael announcing the pregnancy she looks far older, when surgery should make you look younger.

Dawn herself looks 10 year older.

Reactions: 4
Both her daughters have messed up their faces, is there any need to have stuff done at their age, they looked fine before, probably mommy encouraging them, you just know what the younger two girls are going to end up like, they’ve got such good role models to look up to, not!!

Reactions: 8
I met Dawn when I was younger before she was the name she is now. It was on a flight to Florida around 1996/1997 time. Can’t really remember much about it but she was really nice and so was her husband Ashley. They were very chatty and friendly to my dad on the plane. I think he was playing for Norwich at that time.

Reactions: 4
Dawn missed a few:

Must have a Colombian drug baron on speed dial
Must be fat and ugly and be prepared to have botox at the drop of a hat when told
Must be a functioning alcoholic and be prepared to get twatted at the drop of a hat
Will not speak before being spoken to
Preferably a lesbian in case she might fancy 'my Ash'
Must not have any form of personality or character and must dress in sackcloth and ashes
Must not at any point question anything I say or any of my decisions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Dawn missed a few:

Must have a Colombian drug baron on speed dial
Must be fat and ugly and be prepared to have botox at the drop of a hat when told
Must be a functioning alcoholic and be prepared to get twatted at the drop of a hat
Will not speak before being spoken to
Preferably a lesbian in case she might fancy 'my Ash'
Must not have any form of personality or character and must dress in sackcloth and ashes
Must not at any point question anything I say or any of my decisions.
🤣🤣
You missed:

“Must be able to ‘own your tit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It'd be a cool job if you were an undercover journalist wanting the inside scoop though 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.