Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rough as a badger! No class whatsoever but has the self perception that she does. If she was just honest and down to earth and true to herself as a person people would respect that.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen Dawn’d Insta stories today? She’s in hospital having some kind of matching cosmetic surgery with Rachel Lugo! 🤣 I’m trying to work out what they’ve had done?!

Reactions: 1
I know, someone who knows her well, who says she’s an absolute alcoholic, if you watch her stories, she always on the drink and bog eyed.
And very fond of the white stuff!

I think she’s rough and totally cringeworthy once she’s had a few. She appears to cling onto people who have real wealth ie John Caudwell. I bet her and her husband are up to their eyeballs in debt, they’re house was up for sale not so long ago and why borrow 500k from your close friends and not pay them back?

Reactions: 13
And very fond of the white stuff!

I think she’s rough and totally cringeworthy once she’s had a few. She appears to cling onto people who have real wealth ie John Caudwell. I bet her and her husband are up to their eyeballs in debt, they’re house was up for sale not so long ago and why borrow 500k from your close friends and not pay them back?
You’re right she really is the ultimate social climber isn’t she, always name-dropping these rich friends! I definitely agree about their lesser personal wealth too - for example, most of their holidays away are either gifted freebies or staying with one of these rich ‘friends’ abroad somewhere! And when they go down to London they always stay in that gifted room at the hotel out in Canary Wharf, not central in a posh hotel!

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure when it was originally aired but I recently saw her appear on Celebrity Come Dine With Me. She clashed with Charlotte Crosby, who was also on the show that week. She couldn’t help but keep chipping away with little comments towards Charlotte. I think Charlotte was making toilet humour jokes and Dawn said to her “I can’t wait for you to meet Ash because then he would see how much worse it could get than me”, or something along those lines. Charlotte later in the week was describing which types of cheese all of the guests would be and described Dawn as a “mouldy cheese”. Dawn was furious! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure when it was originally aired but I recently saw her appear on Celebrity Come Dine With Me. She clashed with Charlotte Crosby, who was also on the show that week. She couldn’t help but keep chipping away with little comments towards Charlotte. I think Charlotte was making toilet humour jokes and Dawn said to her “I can’t wait for you to meet Ash because then he would see how much worse it could get than me”, or something along those lines. Charlotte later in the week was describing which types of cheese all of the guests would be and described Dawn as a “mouldy cheese”. Dawn was furious! 😂
I saw that too 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Just seen a story in daily mail that Dawn Ward has been charged with possession of cocaine and racially abusing 2 men in Euston Station in October 2019..........

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Innocent til proven guilty and all that... BUT she was convicted of assulting Sinita a few years ago.
Nothing but a vile common thug, her poor daughters.
I wonder what Lauren Simon thinks if Dawn us anti semitic.

Reactions: 16
Don’t know how to attach a video but Ampika has posted the link with a swipe up saying Karma haha! Dawn apparently racially abused both her and Magali. This isn’t the first time she’s been accused of being racist and mad for cocaine. I believe every word of it!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
And she’s turned off the commenting and n her posts. If you are innocent why would you do that?? I hope she doesn’t get off with this.

Reactions: 15
I think I've attached Ampika's story

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This now explains her ’excuse ‘ of ‘I have too much testosterone’ in this seasons first episode 🤔 it must be killing her not to bully Hannah & kick off every five mins .

Aww man I've always had a bit of a soft spot for dawn despite her being a knob head.
I can't abide racism, I'mgoing to unfollow her.at her age she should know better!

Reactions: 10
This now explains her ’excuse ‘ of ‘I have too much testosterone’ in this seasons first episode 🤔 it must be killing her not to bully Hannah & kick off every five mins .
Surprise Surprise Dawn Wards daughter suddenly goes instagram official with her Manchester City footballer boyfriend today 😂😂😂 so transparent !

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.