Dawn Ward #2 is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Taylor has done a deal with the devil for sure. Her husband seems he can barely stand her & to be honest she doesn’t seem happy

Reactions: 9
Yes Taylor has done a deal with the devil for sure. Her husband seems he can barely stand her & to be honest she doesn’t seem happy
Rather be happy than have money.... Dawn seems to be living in an hotel or small flat... Mind you be getting paid for Taylors interior soon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else watching Married to the game?!
Haven't got to see it, stopped paying for prime a few months back 🙄 have seen snips of it off tiktok and he has to be the most droll, boring fucker ever!! How did they ever have a conversation long enough to get married???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone else watching Married to the game?!
Saw a trailer earlier and Taylor is noticeably larger than her Instagram pictures suggest, I know all influencers photoshop but I’d say her difference between online and reality is the biggest I’ve seen in a while (literally) 😯

Reactions: 14
Saw a trailer earlier and Taylor is noticeably larger than her Instagram pictures suggest, I know all influencers photoshop but I’d say her difference between online and reality is the biggest I’ve seen in a while (literally) 😯
Maybe another baby on way

Started watching last night too, that Cat woman is just vile, so cocky and annoying, constantly teasing her boyfriend and looking for the cameras, it’s so cringe to watch!

Had a nosy at her insta and they got engaged recently, funny how the aspiring singer with tv aspirations just happened upon a footballer and now always seems to have a professional videographer on hand to capture special moments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry but this really boils my p!$$ when people use their phone… no hands on the wheel…
Taylor you are as thick as pig💩 just like your mother..
Hope her child not in that car.... Not child aware at at this family Taylors house that award winning interior designer Dawn dressed is a death trap for that little girl

Reactions: 4
Started watching last night too, that Cat woman is just vile, so cocky and annoying, constantly teasing her boyfriend and looking for the cameras, it’s so cringe to watch!

Had a nosy at her insta and they got engaged recently, funny how the aspiring singer with tv aspirations just happened upon a footballer and now always seems to have a professional videographer on hand to capture special moments
I had to fast forward through the Cat scenes, she's annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeh ashley has dissapeared...maybe a botch plastic surgery job or Dawns drinking got to him.

Reactions: 5
Yeh ashley has dissapeared...maybe a botch plastic surgery job or Dawns drinking got to him.
Ashley's made an appearance for Saudi grand prix... Everything laid on waiters food the lot how the other half live

Reactions: 5