Dawn Ward #2 is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes taylor seems to spend more time in the UK and Dubai than Saudi- its her bday today and shes in UK- Not sure if he's with her , hes not in any of the photos or stories
They are in Courcheval ( not sure if that's the correct spelling 😂 ) the ski resort . Riyad's 2 other daughters are there but not seen him .

Reactions: 2
They are in Courcheval ( not sure if that's the correct spelling 😂 ) the ski resort . Riyad's 2 other daughters are there but not seen him .
[/QUOTE bet that's cost him
Bet that's cost him... Mind you he can afford it

Reactions: 3
I wonder what dan Wooton has on her? Nobody would share a story supporting him unless he had something on them.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone watched married to the game? I've seen 2 episodes, it's not great.

Reactions: 1
Dawn comes across awful in the series, not nice to Taylor at the wedding dress shop or on the wedding morning

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Taylor is really annoying me on this show, she keeps saying she's from Manchester, she's from Cheshire and grew up very privileged.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Taylor is really annoying me on this show, she keeps saying she's from Manchester, she's from Cheshire and grew up very privileged.
No no Manchester can keep her, we don’t want her

Reactions: 3
Is this too harsh? But her constant outfits of crop tops and cargo pants is dreadful. Also is she pigeon toed?

Reactions: 6
No no Manchester can keep her, we don’t want her
She's not one of us, she's like those twats in the 1975, posh cunts from Wilmslow pretending to be mancs. I do find her quite irritating and considering she went to boarding school she seems quite thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's not one of us, she's like those twats in the 1975, posh cunts from Wilmslow pretending to be mancs. I do find her quite irritating and considering she went to boarding school she seems quite thick.
Was she at Terra Nova? Haven’t met a kid from there I liked yet

Reactions: 1
I started watching a bit yesterday and felt she has absolutely sold her soul for the WAG life. Riyad seems nasty, unlikeable and very much the one calling the shots in that relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was she at Terra Nova? Haven’t met a kid from there I liked yet
No idea, but I'm always surprised that she doesn't have a 'rp' accent.
---
I started watching a bit yesterday and felt she has absolutely sold her soul for the WAG life. Riyad seems nasty, unlikeable and very much the one calling the shots in that relationship.
I can't help but feel sorry for him having to put up with the Wards.

Reactions: 4