Dawn Ward #2 is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was listed at £6.5m, but was originally up for about £12m wasn’t it? I guess until the sale goes through we won’t know what it actually went for. Could be even lower than that. It’s been for sale for years, must be absolutely despo to sell at this point.

Reactions: 4
It was listed at £6.5m, but was originally up for about £12m wasn’t it? I guess until the sale goes through we won’t know what it actually went for. Could be even lower than that. It’s been for sale for years, must be absolutely despo to sell at this point.
Makes out she's loaded in dubai and arista gone into liquidation but still trading on on insta

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It was originally listed at £15m when it was first listed, I believe. Then I think taken off the market for a short while, then back up for £12m then reduced to £10m and then reduced even more to the £6.5m mark I think. Yes I’m sad that I’ve kept an eye on it on the market 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How did they ever afford it in the first place? Ash seems more like he was more of a grant hall level footballer (Goodman sisters thread iykyk) than David Beckham?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How did they ever afford it in the first place? Ash seems more like he was more of a grant hall level footballer (Goodman sisters thread iykyk) than David Beckham?
He wouldn't have been on a massive wage and he can't have been that great, he played for Crewe. I read an article years ago that they bought a nursing home in Knutsford (that wouldn't have been cheap) and ran that and that's how they made their money.

Reactions: 5
Just watching Married to the Game - I know others have said it but Taylor’s husband seems awful! No interest in her at all - quite rude actually.

Reactions: 16
Just watching Married to the Game - I know others have said it but Taylor’s husband seems awful! No interest in her at all - quite rude actually.
It might only be me, but I think Dawn was far worse than he was in regards to how they treated Taylor. I mean we all know she's only married him for money and the rumours were that she was after a footballer, she'd been with Aguero before him. I think she's used to being treated badly, mainly by her mother, so I think it either doesn't bother her or the moneys worth it and they don't spend that much time together.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It might only be me, but I think Dawn was far worse than he was in regards to how they treated Taylor. I mean we all know she's only married him for money and the rumours were that she was after a footballer, she'd been with Aguero before him. I think she's used to being treated badly, mainly by her mother, so I think it either doesn't bother her or the moneys worth it and they don't spend that much time together.
Just seen the Dawn part - she’s awful!! The other couples seem so much happier too…

Reactions: 10
Dawn to me looked drunk throughout.
you could tell she did not want to be filmed and seen without a filter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see besties Nick and Royson weren’t invited to the London wedding, surprised given they’re so close 😂…didn’t even do Dawn’s hair!

• Haha
Didn’t they buy Taylor a 14 grand watch too? I remember them licking arse on RHOC. I hated them, are they still in it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t they buy Taylor a 14 grand watch too? I remember them licking arse on RHOC. I hated them, are they still in it?
Think they still do an occasional appearance! Can’t stand them! Thought they were made Dawn’s kids guardians…they even gave Taylor and Darby diamond jewellery made from their own mothers jewellery…

• Wow
I reckon they’ve swiftly disassociated once they realised the Wardy’s have no money.

Can’t remember if I ever posted this but my friend once got blagged to go and do her hair (for free!) and she had Laura Anderson there and some fella she was seeing at the time.

Dawn kicked off because she sent Ashley to buy booze and he didn’t buy cheap enough fizz.

She said Ashley was creepy and overly flirty with her, Dawn was smashing out the beak and then was getting too flirty with Laura’s fella, so that was uncomfortable, and then she decided she wanted to go out and asked my friend if she’d babysit the kids for her. Despite having only met her hours before.

She turned that down, vowed never again, and I bet Dawn just went out anyway and left the kids on their own.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29