Dawn Ward #2 is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help but feel sorry for him having to put up with the Wards.
🤣🤣

Also, I don’t feel sorry for her, I just think what a price to pay for all those handbags. He seems a right twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dawn is awful towards Taylor and she looks so rough

Reactions: 5
She was so horrible about that dress wasn’t she?! Taylor made it clear it had to be conservative because of the situation, but the confused face pulling at the pearl bits on the cuffs and repeatedly asking whether that part was finished was just embarrassing. Pissed up mum making a show of herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She was so horrible about that dress wasn’t she?! Taylor made it clear it had to be conservative because of the situation, but the confused face pulling at the pearl bits on the cuffs and repeatedly asking whether that part was finished was just embarrassing. Pissed up mum making a show of herself.
I wondered if she was jealous of Taylor, on the day of the wedding she was causing trouble, not wanting to do her hair and makeup when Taylor asked and Taylor told her not to kick off. It must have been like walking on egg shells growing up in that house. I think it's quite telling that Taylor didn't take Dawn with her to pick her wedding dress.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She looks quite chunky compared to insta
Dawn's face looked like a bag spuds

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wondered if she was jealous of Taylor, on the day of the wedding she was causing trouble, not wanting to do her hair and makeup when Taylor asked and Taylor told her not to kick off. It must have been like walking on egg shells growing up in that house. I think it's quite telling that Taylor didn't take Dawn with her to pick her wedding dress.
Yes! I’ve watched it all now. The night before when everyone was wearing white PJs and she’d gone for leopard print. Don’t think Dawn can handle the focus not being on her. I did actually warm to Taylor a bit which surprised me, but I think it was mainly down to feeling like she has a horrible family and she’s married a self-centred sexist wanker.

Also noticed that there was absolutely *minimal* coverage of Ashley. Just that teeny glimpse when he was walking her down the aisle. Has he realised his rubber face isn’t looking too great?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes! I’ve watched it all now. The night before when everyone was wearing white PJs and she’d gone for leopard print. Don’t think Dawn can handle the focus not being on her. I did actually warm to Taylor a bit which surprised me, but I think it was mainly down to feeling like she has a horrible family and she’s married a self-centred sexist wanker.

Also noticed that there was absolutely *minimal* coverage of Ashley. Just that teeny glimpse when he was walking her down the aisle. Has he realised his rubber face isn’t looking too great?
Taylor annoyed me at first mainly with all the Manchester nonsense, just say you're from Cheshire and grew up privileged. I did feel sorry for her once Dawn showed up, she was awful, it's no wonder she went to boarding school. I don't know what to think of her and Mahrez's relationship, if it's genuine then I think his attitude towards her is not any worse than how Dawn treats her, I think it's normal for her. I've always thought Dawn was rough, but I didn't realise what an awful mother she was.

Taylor annoyed me at first mainly with all the Manchester nonsense, just say you're from Cheshire and grew up privileged. I did feel sorry for her once Dawn showed up, she was awful, it's no wonder she went to boarding school. I don't know what to think of her and Mahrez's relationship, if it's genuine then I think his attitude towards her is not any worse than how Dawn treats her, I think it's normal for her. I've always thought Dawn was rough, but I didn't realise what an awful mother she was.
State of Dawn ward all the women who go on insta say she stunning want to have a watch looks so old and wrinkly

Reactions: 3
Dawn was a right witch to Taylor on her wedding day. She’s so self absorbed and wanted her make up and hair doing right. I loved when Taylor actually said “stop being a witch!” 😂

Amazon Prime did Dawn dirty 🤣

IMG_0316.jpeg
IMG_0317.jpeg
IMG_0318.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Why did d dog keep wearing her Chanel bum bag with her leopard print PJ's on Taylors wedding morning 🤣🤣🤣🫣

Reactions: 4
Why did d dog keep wearing her Chanel bum bag with her leopard print PJ's on Taylors wedding morning 🤣🤣🤣🫣
Very strange just can't make family out suppose to have money but always flogging stuff on insta and Ashley as all but disappeared