Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Staple

Chatty Member
I reckon they’ve swiftly disassociated once they realised the Wardy’s have no money.

Can’t remember if I ever posted this but my friend once got blagged to go and do her hair (for free!) and she had Laura Anderson there and some fella she was seeing at the time.

Dawn kicked off because she sent Ashley to buy booze and he didn’t buy cheap enough fizz.

She said Ashley was creepy and overly flirty with her, Dawn was smashing out the beak and then was getting too flirty with Laura’s fella, so that was uncomfortable, and then she decided she wanted to go out and asked my friend if she’d babysit the kids for her. Despite having only met her hours before.

She turned that down, vowed never again, and I bet Dawn just went out anyway and left the kids on their own.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Em_

VIP Member
I couldn't see a thread suggestion, but @Woodworker post was on the first page of most likes posts and I thought it would make a great thread title.
Screenshot_20230201_190814_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Staple

Chatty Member
Taking a bow, for the top tea 🤣

I think I never posted at the time as I worried it might have been too identifying but I suspect she’s probably done that same scenario so many times that it’s untraceable now.

She asked my friend to come back again a few weeks later but she was on to her and fucked her off 🤣

Dawn genuinely thought hairdressers coming to her was a favour to them for the “exposure” and some mediocre shares on insta if she remembered to tag them (coke head/alchy), but the reality is that she’s not worth losing a days wages on a Saturday to get weirdo sleazy husband vibes, witness all of the drug taking, and try and be pressured into babysitting kids you’ve never met.

She said as well that the kids were in and around and they were just popping off into a room for sniffs but it was so indiscreet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Lexi2017

Hahaha Taylor done at Q&A on instergram and some one asked if she had a nanny. Her reply was yes, her and the R both work, so they need help, as she has no family around and so she has time to do stuff like go to the gym for an hour! Sorry she making it out like she has a full or even part time job and has to come home cook, clean and do all the other things most people have to do! What actually does she class as work? She is actually crazy! No you have a nanny so you don't have to parent, can go on holidays and trips with your mates, and live your best life. Basically live a single life with someone else looking after your child and then when you feel like do the easy bits with regards to parenting! She is hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
Ffs! You have had a muslim wedding, a baby and a legal wedding, no one gives a fuck anymore. Its been years, talk about milking it!

• Haha

Lexi2017

Is Taylor back in Dubai? Does she actually live with her husband? Feel like their marriage is more of an agreement more then anything else.

• Haha

Zulkraa

VIP Member
Dawn was a right bitch to Taylor on her wedding day. She’s so self absorbed and wanted her make up and hair doing right. I loved when Taylor actually said “stop being a bitch!” 😂

Amazon Prime did Dawn dirty 🤣

IMG_0316.jpeg
IMG_0317.jpeg
IMG_0318.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Sez99

VIP Member
Can someone please explain to me how the daughter Taylor nabbed such a famous footballer ? I mean he’s no looker but Jesus the money he’s on he must have had some amount of attention in Manchester. Taylor is an actual moose, I’d love to know how they got together and why he stayed with her past a one night stand?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Em_

VIP Member
Just watching Married to the Game - I know others have said it but Taylor’s husband seems awful! No interest in her at all - quite rude actually.
It might only be me, but I think Dawn was far worse than he was in regards to how they treated Taylor. I mean we all know she's only married him for money and the rumours were that she was after a footballer, she'd been with Aguero before him. I think she's used to being treated badly, mainly by her mother, so I think it either doesn't bother her or the moneys worth it and they don't spend that much time together.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Baconbutties

VIP Member
He's like a wax work 😯
Screenshot_2023-08-29-17-47-52-69_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

---
Screenshot_2023-08-29-17-48-40-04_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I think he would of looked better if he hadn't messed with his face and her tbh

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

fleabagster

Just watching Married to the Game - I know others have said it but Taylor’s husband seems awful! No interest in her at all - quite rude actually.

Reactions: 16

Wifo1976

VIP Member
We saw Taylor in Selfridges Trafford last April when she was expecting and she was laden down with shopping bags and had some flunky/friend with her, she acted like she owned he place. Took me a while to work out it who it was in fact, she looked a bit different IRL.
---
What happened to Darbys singing career? Always used to make me cringe inside out when she sang on the show 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Halister

My friend lived in Saudi for 6 years, moved back 2 years ago … I think this lot think it’s Dubai, but it is very very different. There are restrictions on what women can do, where they can go without a chaperon, what clothes that can wear (if you are out you are covered over), alcohol is very very restricted (even in your home), morality police are still around.

Think they are going to have a bit of a shock

whoareyoukidding

Knew there would be a thread for these lot!
Honestly, why did Taylor have a child? She is never with her. There was a video the other day Dawn posted at dinner and Taylor was sat there on her phone, whilst the nanny fed the baby. It made me so sad!
Then last night, Sky & Mila is it? Sat eating a McDonalds unattended, to watch TV. Mila is way too young to be left to eat a McDonalds, it wasn’t even cut up small for her. Just couldn’t believe it.
Taylor obviously thought I’ve got no job so I need to have a kid and then it’s guaranteed money for the next 18 years.
Darby just chose some rich older guy who is so weird looking! Looks like he’s had a face lift or something.
All about ££££

• Wow

Em_

VIP Member
Does Taylor ever have her child?
I still can't believe she has a nanny and moaned about not sleeping the other night when she can hand her over to a nanny and rarely has her. I do wonder if she inly wanted a baby to make sure she had money for the next 18 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 14