Dawn Ward #2 is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't see a thread suggestion, but @Woodworker post was on the first page of most likes posts and I thought it would make a great thread title.
Screenshot_20230201_190814_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Reactions: 4
Does Taylor ever have her child?
I still can't believe she has a nanny and moaned about not sleeping the other night when she can hand her over to a nanny and rarely has her. I do wonder if she inly wanted a baby to make sure she had money for the next 18 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does Taylor ever have her child?
Absolute joke
---

I still can't believe she has a nanny and moaned about not sleeping the other night when she can hand her over to a nanny and rarely has her. I do wonder if she inly wanted a baby to make sure she had money for the next 18 years.
The whole family are a joke ...just instanet market traders....come get ya apples 6 for a pound
---

Absolute joke
---

The whole family are a joke ...just instanet market traders....come get ya apples 6 for a pound
Making out they living the dream

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
that’s exactly what I thought had a baby so set for life. She doesn’t cry doting mother. Her mother taught her well

Reactions: 12
that’s exactly what I thought had a baby so set for life. She doesn’t cry doting mother. Her mother taught her well
Dos Taylor think we are as thick as her showing how to do click and collect on primark....PMSL

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG ...Don't think Happy Valley suitable for child under 3 ...even if it is on in the background...naughty nanny

So nana Dawn is screeching her grand-daughter’s name across the public beach like the chav that she is and I swear they’ve put the toddler’s swimsuit on backwards! It looks ridiculous! From a couple who supposedly had 4 daughters of their own.

Reactions: 7
So nana Dawn is screeching her grand-daughter’s name across the public beach like the chav that she is and I swear they’ve put the toddler’s swimsuit on backwards! It looks ridiculous! From a couple who supposedly had 4 daughters of their own.
So embarrassing and why keep saying sky jackson....her name is skye
---
What's up with dawns face looks like a barrage balloon

Last edited:
Dawn’s recent post. She can’t wait till April till all family are there for good !!!!!!!!!
Anybody anything more in this 🤔🤔🤔

Dawn’s recent post. She can’t wait till April till all family are there for good !!!!!!!!!
Anybody anything more in this 🤔🤔🤔
Unless Taylor is leaving Mahrez then I don't see her moving there permanently. I thought she meant there for for a holiday, she's not the brightest so "there for good" may not mean there for good.

Unless Taylor is leaving Mahrez then I don't see her moving there permanently. I thought she meant there for for a holiday, she's not the brightest so "there for good" may not mean there for good.
Don’t see Darby and Co leaving Uk. Just finished that house. Unless they get another house out there. Sure he’s a millionaire 🙄

So embarrassing and why keep saying sky jackson....her name is skye
---
What's up with dawns face looks like a barrage balloon
So according to Dawn's insta all family moving to dubia April
Don’t see Darby and Co leaving Uk. Just finished that house. Unless they get another house out there. Sure he’s a millionaire 🙄
What on earth they gonna do when bubble bursts...both Darby and Taylor partners have children in UK and business..also dos she means her parents and alleys
---
Everything seen so false with this family almost luke they trying too hard

Seems strange both daughters just done property's up ans both husbanss have business here
I don't think she meant permanently, maybe just they were all up for Easter. Riyad's still got a season to play