Dawn Ward #2 is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they’ve swiftly disassociated once they realised the Wardy’s have no money.

Can’t remember if I ever posted this but my friend once got blagged to go and do her hair (for free!) and she had Laura Anderson there and some fella she was seeing at the time.

Dawn kicked off because she sent Ashley to buy booze and he didn’t buy cheap enough fizz.

She said Ashley was creepy and overly flirty with her, Dawn was smashing out the beak and then was getting too flirty with Laura’s fella, so that was uncomfortable, and then she decided she wanted to go out and asked my friend if she’d babysit the kids for her. Despite having only met her hours before.

She turned that down, vowed never again, and I bet Dawn just went out anyway and left the kids on their own.
This tea is insane! Incredible! Can totally imagine dawneh doing all that, she’s trash!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Taking a bow, for the top tea 🤣

I think I never posted at the time as I worried it might have been too identifying but I suspect she’s probably done that same scenario so many times that it’s untraceable now.

She asked my friend to come back again a few weeks later but she was on to her and fucked her off 🤣

Dawn genuinely thought hairdressers coming to her was a favour to them for the “exposure” and some mediocre shares on insta if she remembered to tag them (coke head/alchy), but the reality is that she’s not worth losing a days wages on a Saturday to get weirdo sleazy husband vibes, witness all of the drug taking, and try and be pressured into babysitting kids you’ve never met.

She said as well that the kids were in and around and they were just popping off into a room for sniffs but it was so indiscreet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

I think I never posted at the time as I worried it might have been too identifying but I suspect she’s probably done that same scenario so many times that it’s untraceable now.

She asked my friend to come back again a few weeks later but she was on to her and fucked her off 🤣

Dawn genuinely thought hairdressers coming to her was a favour to them for the “exposure” and some mediocre shares on insta if she remembered to tag them (coke head/alchy), but the reality is that she’s not worth losing a days wages on a Saturday to get weirdo sleazy husband vibes, witness all of the drug taking, and try and be pressured into babysitting kids you’ve never met.

She said as well that the kids were in and around and they were just popping off into a room for sniffs but it was so indiscreet.
Wonder if she takes it in dubai

Reactions: 3
So Taylor and Rita ( Riyads ex wife ) no longer follow each other on insta 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So Taylor and Rita ( Riyads ex wife ) no longer follow each other on insta 👀
Might be something to do with Rita and Lauryn Goodman teaming up for this new reality series,
Taylor is very good friends with Annie Walker supposedly.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Does not surprise me!
Listened to a podcast she did where she talked about that court case with the guy in the train station (purely for that reason to get the tea) the excuse she gave for the police finding coke in her cig packet was hilarious. The kind of thing you’d say when your parents found your cigs when you were 14/15 and you said things like, they aren’t mine, keeping them for a friend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reactions: 2