Dawn Ward #2 is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh at Taylor's last insta post "However that is ok and it’s all about little steps in the right direction and not focusing on what everyone else around you is doing, sometimes putting too much pressure on yourself has the opposite effect and can make you feel like the job is too big you don’t know where to start. " focus on what everyone else around you is doing... as she jets off from 1 mansion to the next .. reality check love. You have life of luxury you dont even understand
what she gonna do when it all comes tumbling down

Reactions: 3
what she gonna do when it all comes tumbling down
Yep Riyad left his first wife, mother of his 2 kids pretty nifty - she said he was out on his own, distanced himself when he started playing for City. If Taylor is swanning everywhere besides Saudi (where he's based now) he definitely wont stay around for long

Reactions: 8
I had to laugh at Taylor's last insta post "However that is ok and it’s all about little steps in the right direction and not focusing on what everyone else around you is doing, sometimes putting too much pressure on yourself has the opposite effect and can make you feel like the job is too big you don’t know where to start. " focus on what everyone else around you is doing... as she jets off from 1 mansion to the next .. reality check love. You have life of luxury you dont even understand
Who what with mulas outfit and bispoke door for new place disigned by her mum how dos she cope

Reactions: 4
Yep Riyad left his first wife, mother of his 2 kids pretty nifty - she said he was out on his own, distanced himself when he started playing for City. If Taylor is swanning everywhere besides Saudi (where he's based now) he definitely wont stay around for long
Funnily enough that’s not true his first wife actually cheated on him with deontay Wilder the boxer

• Wow
According to footballers and wags thread Mahrez is keen to leave Saudi following Jordan Henderson's departure . Looks like the grass isn't always greener . What will happen to the fantastic house that they are having built 🤔

Reactions: 10
According to footballers and wags thread Mahrez is keen to leave Saudi following Jordan Henderson's departure . Looks like the grass isn't always greener . What will happen to the fantastic house that they are having built 🤔
And Dawn lost her design job oh eck
---
Not really a couple never in same country let alone house

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh did anyone see that taylor & Mahrez are doing a WAG reality show?!

In the preview she looks very different from her filtered Instagram pics!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

How could ya miss it Dawn thinks Taylor made the big time... Waste of space... like swap it's they've all slept with one another... a once heard a voice a shop in Manchester it was dawn with daughter.. but for voice wouldn't have recognised her or daughters

Reactions: 5

Might have to watch that with subtitles and no volume! Taylor Ward‘s voice is excruciating to listen to. Can’t bear it on her stories. So unnatural.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How could ya miss it Dawn thinks Taylor made the big time... Waste of space... like swap it's they've all slept with one another... a once heard a voice a shop in Manchester it was dawn with daughter.. but for voice wouldn't have recognised her or daughters
Dawn back in UK.... Filming for 17th series's housewives Cheshire starts today wonder if she's gougvto make guest apperence... How she run an international company I don't no never there

Dawn back in UK.... Filming for 17th series's housewives Cheshire starts today wonder if she's gougvto make guest apperence... How she run an international company I don't no never there
If she is then ill tune in, at least it was watchable when she was in it.

Reactions: 5
Something strange about these 2

yes taylor seems to spend more time in the UK and Dubai than Saudi- its her bday today and shes in UK- Not sure if he's with her , hes not in any of the photos or stories
All on private jet gone skiing no sign of ryhad... but dawn shouting holiday season has begun

• Sick
I had a nosey at hospital ig and he shared a story wishing her a happy birthday. If I didn't know she was married to.him I'd say she was with that Tundgen guy.

Reactions: 1