Dawn Ward #2 is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Michael’s family were invited to the baby shower? I could see one of his sister’s and his mum were at the wedding (was it the 3rd row, behind Dawn’s mum), but where was his Dad?

I wonder if Michael’s family were invited to the baby shower? I could see one of his sister’s and his mum were at the wedding (was it the 3rd row, behind Dawn’s mum), but where was his Dad?
Usually baby showers are girls only

Reactions: 1
She's probably never been there, but hired a celeb wedding planner and they suggested it because it beautiful, and great backdrop for photos especially a magazine spread. She wants to look classy and out do other footballers weddings. It's also very expensive, so give the look we have money vibe.

Reactions: 5
English please?🤣
---

Idk as harsh as it sounds people shouldn’t be held back in life to look after their very senile parents, especially if they can afford good care for them, maybe I’m a cynical witch lol
Dawn’s parents were living with them at WH until lockdown 2020.
She dumped them out so she could move her clinic manager in. (Needed her Botox etc)…
Ashley’s mum went in a home & Terry was living at home in North Manchester on his own until recently.

Reactions: 4
didnt they use terry terry's name for something dodgy something to do with debt/money owed
maybe im imagining it or was someone else

Reactions: 7
Dawn’s parents were living with them at WH until lockdown 2020.
She dumped them out so she could move her clinic manager in. (Needed her Botox etc)…
Ashley’s mum went in a home & Terry was living at home in North Manchester on his own until recently.
Oh I.thought it was Terry that they put in a home .