Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are calling her out on how expensive it is
good! I don't know anyone who would literally waste that much money on something like that. I'm not poor by any means but I just think it's a load of old bollocks, it doesn't last, and the immediate effect is you will feel shocking. Who wants that? . What life, what a life to be so uptight around food, literally chasing your tail for the latest and most extreme "bio hack" that you think will make you age slower. She's so worried about getting old, she's getting old worrying. Chill out love. Have some fun. She always looks like she's on the edge. Smile more. Chill.

Reactions: 7
good! I don't know anyone who would literally waste that much money on something like that. I'm not poor by any means but I just think it's a load of old bollocks, it doesn't last, and the immediate effect is you will feel shocking. Who wants that? . What life, what a life to be so uptight around food, literally chasing your tail for the latest and most extreme "bio hack" that you think will make you age slower. She's so worried about getting old, she's getting old worrying. Chill out love. Have some fun. She always looks like she's on the edge. Smile more. Chill.
She must control everything her kids consume too. How’s she gonna handle it when they inevitably start rebelling?

I never hear her acknowledge the fact that her past cocaine habit is likely the no1 cause of her issues with dopamine and depression - sorry if this has been mentioned earlier in the thread but long term use of that tit fucks your brain chemistry up - for life.

Reactions: 7
She always seems so pissed off, uptight. The way she spoke about her ex taking her for pizza. She could have had a salad, or tomato and mozzarella or something surely.
Definitely not a good advert for these things!

Reactions: 4
She must control everything her kids consume too. How’s she gonna handle it when they inevitably start rebelling?

I never hear her acknowledge the fact that her past cocaine habit is likely the no1 cause of her issues with dopamine and depression - sorry if this has been mentioned earlier in the thread but long term use of that tit fucks your brain chemistry up - for life.
I’m half way through her book and she does talk about all the meds, booze and drugs. I think she’s just replaced the booze with all this bio hacking stuff. Her book is quite balanced compared to her instagram. She talks about the basics (balanced diet and walking) and recommends speaking to your GP.

Reactions: 6

I always thought that she says she had issues with alcohol but never touched cocaine/drugs?

Reactions: 2
I always thought that she says she had issues with alcohol but never touched cocaine/drugs?
She talks about drugs in her book and all the meds she was put on my a private GP who misdiagnosed her as Bipolar. Plus all the IVF hormones and come downs after birth.

Me too! I thought it was booze rather than coke? Although that always surprised me tbh as I thought most of the Primrose Hill gang from back in the day had been on the marching powder? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Advertising her own book at tesco and not a label in sight. Same thing last night with the blu blocker glasses. What is it with these influencers? Cos that's what she is. How can she just get away with breaking the rules time after time?

I know this is the age old question and yes I've reported her but really davinia, do better, be better!

Reactions: 3
Advertising her own book at tesco and not a label in sight. Same thing last night with the blu blocker glasses. What is it with these influencers? Cos that's what she is. How can she just get away with breaking the rules time after time?

I know this is the age old question and yes I've reported her but really davinia, do better, be better!
I'm sick of it too. She never labels anything as an ad and she does them on a daily basis.It's the pretending she's trying to give help and advice that gets me. Going to report her again.

I'm sick of it too. She never labels anything as an ad and she does them on a daily basis.It's the pretending she's trying to give help and advice that gets me. Going to report her again.
I know me too. It's literally non stop one after the other. Label your posts woman and stop trying to pretend you're helping people out of the goodness of your heart and show that actually you're being paid a fee or have been gifted these totally extreme and uber expensive treatments and supplements. Don't even get me started on how many times she advertises her own book. Lining her own pocket large style.

Does she EVER stop frigging moaning 😴. For someone whose life is meant to be health and vitality she sure is a moaner!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The husband drinks COKE bet she hates that! She's obviously not converted him entirely!

• Haha
Giving advice on skincare this morning that leaves her face plumped up & failing to point out the plumped up face is really down to the fillers she says she’s not had 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.