Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her book really isn’t as wacky as her insta, it’s quite traditional in some aspects of eat whole foods, speak to your GP and move your body in a way that makes you happy. Her insta seems to promote all these weird and ‘wonderful’ treatments that probably don’t help her at all. She talked about being mis-diagnosed as bipolar but I’m not so sure it was a mis-diagnosis.
Yes because she wouldn't be able to make the wacky claims she does on Instgram in a book, it would come back to bite the publisher's. Everything would need to be fact check. On Instagram anyone can say anything with no consequences.

Reactions: 10
Yes because she wouldn't be able to make the wacky claims she does on Instgram in a book, it would come back to bite the publisher's. Everything would need to be fact check. On Instagram anyone can say anything with no consequences.
Good point! I really liked the book but her insta is crazy. She seems a bit manic.

Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for her, she’s so erratic, she seems no happier or content for all the stuff she puts herself through. I tried to follow her and her lifestyle last year and I ended up with anxiety 🙈🙈 you have to be incredibly in control and neurotic to keep up with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish she would caption her stories, literally everyone does it apart from her 😔

Reactions: 4
I think there may be a video really early one in her instagram account of it, certainly that.

I'm actually lost for words. Wtaf? Is there nothing she won't try?
She storied it at the time and it was really hardcore. If you look on her feed you might see the before and after photo. Bless her it looked horrific.

She storied it at the time and it was really hardcore. If you look on her feed you might see the before and after photo. Bless her it looked horrific.
Why are people following and paying money to take advice from this clown?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to admit I’m a fan of her (not her crazy recommendations though) and I can see how erratic she is. Rather than trying all these hacks she should probably go on some antidepressants to help level her out. That plus her hacks would probably help her more

Jeez she's saying HRT is dangerous, is that not because she hasn't been using it correctly. My progesterone tablets I take for 11 days on certain days in my cycle. My oestrogen I take daily. Pisses me off.

I have to admit I’m a fan of her (not her crazy recommendations though) and I can see how erratic she is. Rather than trying all these hacks she should probably go on some antidepressants to help level her out. That plus her hacks would probably help her more
I know right. She's literally unravelling in front of our very eyes. Shes changed so much from even from just a year ago. Who is literally on the edge because they can't get to walk on a treadmill? Go outside and walk on the street, oh wait, she hasn't got her BELT.... I mean...... Really?

Jeez she's saying HRT is dangerous, is that not because she hasn't been using it correctly. My progesterone tablets I take for 11 days on certain days in my cycle. My oestrogen I take daily. Pisses me off.
She stupid and is actually doing more harm than good telling her followers all this codswallop. It's irresponsible and dangerous. She won't listen to advice. Even from doctors. Shes an absolute nightmare. Proper medication is not like vitamins and supplements that you can just take an extra one and get no ill effect. She's literally driving me mad with all her uneducated claims about HRT!

Reactions: 7
I know right. She's literally unravelling in front of our very eyes. Shes changed so much from even from just a year ago. Who is literally on the edge because they can't get to walk on a treadmill? Go outside and walk on the street, oh wait, she hasn't got her BELT.... I mean...... Really?

She stupid and is actually doing more harm than good telling her followers all this codswallop. It's irresponsible and dangerous. She won't listen to advice. Even from doctors. Shes an absolute nightmare. Proper medication is not like vitamins and supplements that you can just take an extra one and get no ill effect. She's literally driving me mad with all her uneducated claims about HRT!
She's unbearable, I don't know how Matthew copes with her. It's like she's always having a manic episode. I mean if she can't go for a run without her belt, thats not normal thinking. Ok you'd be annoyed, but seriously to not go . She's moaned about bleeping everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

She remind me of myself when my anxiety is super high. Yes a good diet, sleep, vitamins can help but it won’t cure it. Pop a sertraline and have some balance back. I hate going back on the antidepressants because I feel a bit of a failure but they 💯 help me live a calmer, more balanced life. She’s bouncing around stressing over not having a belt or gym access whilst constantly playing with her hair. She looks stressed to the max!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope she will chill out a bit once she gets to Marbella. I quite enjoy watching her stories there.

She's absolutely losing the plot isnt she. She needs to take a moment and express some gratitude.

Reactions: 6
How much do you think they've spent on the travel holiday so far? They've been to some nice places.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.