Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, I’d love to know about him. Having Rita Ora, Cara Delevigne and Harry Styles round ❄💊 yeah like they’d be his mates!

Reactions: 4
I think she probably has money but… well you can spend anything can’t you? The villa, despite £2m a year revenue will cost an absolute fortune in upkeep, you can see the level of work going into it and she was there last year doing a similar overhaul. It’s obviously her business but she is completely erratic so I can see her being either very bad with money or having little interest in maximising returns etc. Luckily her husband does seem a good sort and she seems perfectly happy with her life in the new build in lancs. it’s a nice big house, nothing to sniff at. Maybe it’s what she wanted.

Reactions: 5
Agreed, I’d love to know about him. Having Rita Ora, Cara Delevigne and Harry Styles round ❄💊 yeah like they’d be his mates!
I agree re Dave Gardner-he's fishy. I’m not convinced he has his own money. There was a Blind Gossip thread before about him & Becks shagging around 🤢 since he’s been with Liv Tyler.

Reactions: 8
Her current husband doesn’t have a pot to p*ss in (nice steady guy though, was a talented rugby player) so all the dollar comes from her

• Wow
I think Matt seems lovely and it’s probably good for her to have a “normal” partner after everything she’s been through with her addiction/toxic London pals.

Reactions: 13
I think Matt seems lovely and it’s probably good for her to have a “normal” partner after everything she’s been through with her addiction/toxic London pals.
I agree. Have seen them both in person and they are both even more attractive in the flesh. They seem very well suited.

Reactions: 7
Matt does seem great. Seems to completely take on her 2 kids as well as their own 2

Probably tear trough filler... you can get small bruises under the eye. Although I would be surprised she would admit to that, isn't biohacking supposed to be all about natural ingredients?
There's nothing natural about pumping your ass full of coffee and washing it out, nothing natural at all 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree re Dave Gardner-he's fishy. I’m not convinced he has his own money. There was a Blind Gossip thread before about him & Becks shagging around 🤢 since he’s been with Liv Tyler.
He and Becks definitely did shag around back in the day. Dave used to work for Flannels in Manchester and arranged secret meets with at least one groupie for Becks.

I saw this with my own eyes- back in the day when Becks had blond hair and wore a sarong (1998-ish?) I saw him at a nightclub called Kells in Hale (near Manchester airport) with Gary Neville. He was standing near the girls toilets and loving all the attention he was getting, particularly from a dark haired girl wearing a catsuit. She appeared in the paper a couple of weeks later having done a kiss and tell, and claimed that Dave Gardner brokered the meet ups 👀

Don't know if Dave had a hand in any of the hook ups since then he's certainly got form! Sorry to derail the thread! 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Davina has done well to be clean and sober. Like many people who deal with addiction she goes through the pseudo spirituality route. However sometimes she comes across as a nasty piece of work rude and full of herself.

• Heart
Followed davinia and her health journey intensely for most of last year, followed all the ‘hacks’ bought all the supplements etc and tbh she started to give me health anxiety! Especially when it came to my kids. It’s near impossible to stop your kids from eating the odd bit of shite and I was finding myself feeling panicky and out of control whenever they were eating normal everyday things. I had that many supplements at one point I forgot what the purpose of them was, it was costing me a fortune too.

Reactions: 11
Followed davinia and her health journey intensely for most of last year, followed all the ‘hacks’ bought all the supplements etc and tbh she started to give me health anxiety! Especially when it came to my kids. It’s near impossible to stop your kids from eating the odd bit of shite and I was finding myself feeling panicky and out of control whenever they were eating normal everyday things. I had that many supplements at one point I forgot what the purpose of them was, it was costing me a fortune too.
Follow Tim Spectors's advice. Eat a varied colorful diet, add new foods into your diet every week. The more diverse food you eat the more diverse your gut microbiome, the more diverse your gut microbiome the healthier you will be! Or....... eat as well as you can, enjoy your life, have fun, stay healthy and relax!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
£600 apparently. She had 2? And some other protocol. Bit to mention the hyperbaric chamber. A costly afternoon for us normal people.

*not to mention

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.