Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s dodged an exceptionally large compensation claim from her clients with her fall tonight.

Reactions: 11
Me too!!! And I bet the count isn’t high either….!
Surely she knows it’s all about the count… and the towels looked cheap and nasty too… I’m not convinced.
I’ve had some Primark towels and they’ve been amazing but some cheap towels are a weird texture and don’t actually dry you. They just add lots of bits to your skin and you’re still wet!

Reactions: 1
What's Dunnes the equivalent to in the UK?
off hand it used to be a like cheaper marks and spencer, in recent years it’s gone quite upmarket and expensive! Irish designer sections etc. and their food hall has really upmarket, far nicer and more variety than marks.

Reactions: 3
Im Actually LOVING the way she’s talking about her clients, it’s hilarious. I love that she’s just a grater with like a €20m villa 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It rents out at €40k a week! 😱😱🤯
You what?! And they are living on a basic new build up North (apologies any Northerners, my family are from here also, but its known to be cheaper than the South). Does he work? Or just look after the 3 kids there, while she swans around in London taking the eldest to school and getting red light therapy and go on Lorraine. Why is it always a panic to go out and get building work done, and change 14 beds.

Reactions: 7
Well if it’s occupied 52 weeks a year, I’m sure it wouldn’t be, that’s 2,080,000 a year. So half that, with tax, so a 1mil a year. Few kids In an expensive private school, lavish lifestyle, plenty of hols, soon adds up! Does she have access to her father’s money ? Does her boyfriend work?

Wow that villa is something else 😱 That’s the kind of villa I walk past when I’m on my holidays wondering who lives there 😂 Her life fascinates me. I wonder what made her choose to live where she is now rather than that villa

Reactions: 6
Wow that villa is something else 😱 That’s the kind of villa I walk past when I’m on my holidays wondering who lives there 😂 Her life fascinates me. I wonder what made her choose to live where she is now rather than that villa
I doubt she could afford the upkeep of the villa, and it must be their main source of income. Did the mum buy the villa with divorce settlement from her father? I wonder if the mum had it built.

I doubt she could afford the upkeep of the villa, and it must be their main source of income. Did the mum buy the villa with divorce settlement from her father? I wonder if the mum had it built.
Those school fees for her children will cost an absolute fortune. I wonder if her Dad helps her out with those? The Rhys Ifans story cracked me up. I bet she’s got some rum tales to tell that one 😂Does she have an autobiography?

Reactions: 6
Don't forget her eldest has a very wealthy dad and he's the main carer for him, davinia only has visitation rights with that one, so financially he's taken care of for sure. The others I don't think have such wealthy fathers, so I guess she stumps up for them. The boyfriend is a builder he does work. I think he's a carpenter by trade. She's not short for cash. She has massive outgoings but if she can afford iv infusions which are £500 a pop she's doing alright.
I remember her saying that her mum had an annexe built on the Marbella property and she lived in that whilst renting the main building out so it's always been used as a business.
As for falling off the wall...... Why she was sitting on a wooden fence when there was chairs not 2 foot behind her is beyond me! She's what my dad would call a "blokey girl"..... not politically correct but I know what he means.

Reactions: 8
The ex husband was not rich compared to her - he got a great divorce settlement off her and now leaches off Liv Tyler the new wife.

Reactions: 12
The ex husband was not rich compared to her - he got a great divorce settlement off her and now leaches off Liv Tyler the new wife.
And don’t forget he’s a complete cling-on to David Beckham. There’s something about him, he gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.