Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Gillian McKeith still practicing? She was definitely ahead of the curve, could have made a fortune from delving into millennial Tupperware on Instagram…. Instead of becoming a National joke on IACGMOOH…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually commented on a post she did when she got a b12 injection. My GP told me that getting a b12 injection is pointless unless you're deficient. I get them every 3 months and I can tell when it's coming time to get it. I camt remember exactly what it was I asked her but it was asking if she actually felt any different after it if she isn't deficient. I got a bit of a snotty reply. I stand by my previous comment thats she a rich women with duck all else to fill her time. She's now created a niche market to sell her lifestyle through lots of bad and a little good advice.
I get them too and leading up to them the brain fog and fatigue is horrendous - I never need a calendar to know when it’s due, my body definitely tells me

Reactions: 2
Slagging off the clients that'll no doubt be paying a fortune to rent her villa. Probably too rich and important to follow her mind you 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Tbh i don't blame them. I bet they're paying an arm and a leg for that place. They've only just finished with reno work again, they'll dust the place but we all know it takes days and days of constant dusting to get rid of building dust. Those renters will be knee deep in dust. I guess the location makes it all worth it. I'd love to know how much she charges for that place. I bet there's a hefty deposit as well.

Reactions: 4
Me too!!! And I bet the count isn’t high either….!
Surely she knows it’s all about the count… and the towels looked cheap and nasty too… I’m not convinced.

Dunnes! Had to laugh 🇮🇪 Didn’t know they had stores abroad, abroad.

It must be exhausting "biohacking" your whole life. Just eat the bread and pipe down. 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’m mortified for the people who’ve obviously paid a fortune to rent her villa & she’s been & bought bargain bed linen & towels & hasn’t washed them first 🙀 For someone who says that villa is her business she has a very slapdash attitude to her clients, who obviously keep the villa viable for her. I expect they’re wealthy Spaniards & she’ll be thinking they won’t see her ‘business skills’ at work but I don’t think it says much for her. Not that I had a high opinion of her anyway but I just think it’s awful!

Reactions: 8
OMG am so disgusted at the way she has spoken about her clients!!! I’m totally in shock, what a bleep.

It's disgusting, that's her business. A 14 bed villa on the seafront in Marbella is gonna cost an arm and a leg, the very least she could do is wash the bedlinen and towels. I know they're new but that's even more reason for them to be freshened up. She's actually revolting. The way she speaks. The way she runs her life and the way she disses her customers. I hope one day someone says to her we saw you on insta. She's so cocky and full of herself, so blasé and braggy about her villa. I hope they demand some money back. Broken toilets unfinished building work cheap tit bedlinen and towels. Christ there's not one ounce of pride to ensure the place is immaculate for the paying customers.

Reactions: 7
It's disgusting, that's her business. A 14 bed villa on the seafront in Marbella is gonna cost an arm and a leg, the very least she could do is wash the bedlinen and towels. I know they're new but that's even more reason for them to be freshened up. She's actually revolting. The way she speaks. The way she runs her life and the way she disses her customers. I hope one day someone says to her we saw you on insta. She's so cocky and full of herself, so blasé and braggy about her villa. I hope they demand some money back. Broken toilets unfinished building work cheap tit bedlinen and towels. Christ there's not one ounce of pride to ensure the place is immaculate for the paying customers.
She’s so lacking in class! Idk if you remember but last year some people turned up for a viewing or some guests arrived early (can’t remember which) & she was out by the pool doing stories. She panned around to show them in the shot & one of the women was immaculately dressed, typical wealthy Spanish woman, Hermes handbag, real class & Davinia just carried on mouthing off & slagging them off & then said something about them being Spanish so they’ll never see it 🙈 I was cringing, she’s really awful!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s so lacking in class! Idk if you remember but last year some people turned up for a viewing or some guests arrived early (can’t remember which) & she was out by the pool doing stories. She panned around to show them in the shot & one of the women was immaculately dressed, typical wealthy Spanish woman, Hermes handbag, real class & Davinia just carried on mouthing off & slagging them off & then said something about them being Spanish so they’ll never see it 🙈 I was cringing, she’s really awful!
Not to mention the time she was showing someone round and her youngest was standing there shorts round his ankles taking a wee in the hallway. Standard behaviour apparently. Anyway she was mocking the fact the woman turned it down. I don't blame her.

• Haha
Wasn't hers under the eye? Usually they do forehead, eyebrow centre and crows feet. The skin is so thin under your eye. Somethings been done if she needs to do a separate post( or #ad).
Probably tear trough filler... you can get small bruises under the eye. Although I would be surprised she would admit to that, isn't biohacking supposed to be all about natural ingredients?

Not to mention the time she was showing someone round and her youngest was standing there shorts round his ankles taking a wee in the hallway. Standard behaviour apparently. Anyway she was mocking the fact the woman turned it down. I don't blame her.
I remember that!!!

Probably tear trough filler... you can get small bruises under the eye. Although I would be surprised she would admit to that, isn't biohacking supposed to be all about natural ingredients?
When it suits, but there’s nothing natural about her over-filled, frozen face 🐿

Reactions: 3
It’ll bite her on the arse if the client does view her stories and cancels her booking! So unprofessional...

Who wouldn’t!!! The fact she then wasn’t embarrassed to post about it!!! Beggars belief.

Reactions: 4
I mean I’m still laughing at DUNNES for the towels and saying it’s cheaper than John Lewis. She’s just like us! Lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.