Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t this prove how out of control her ‘bio hacking’ has become? She is addicted to all these pills and procedures that she even does a coffee enema before she has to travel and to counterbalance this, she has to take regular medicine else she’ll poop herself

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t this prove how out of control her ‘bio hacking’ has become? She is addicted to all these pills and procedures that she even does a coffee enema before she has to travel and to counterbalance this, she has to take regular medicine else she’ll poop herself
How people following her can take her seriously after that! She is full of tit! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All this shows me is she's chaotic and when under stress turns to extreme "bio hacking" to make herself feel better. Clearly it didn't and all it did was add to the stress. She looked awful and I'll wager she felt it too. Also re the little bruise under her eye...... some procedure she brushed off with a "there'll be a post coming soon".
Wait for the imminent posts from the million pound villa in Spain where miraculously she'll look thr picture of health. Well guess what? So would we all if we were in a sunny beachside property with no money worries with our family for 6 weeks!!

Reactions: 7
All this shows me is she's chaotic and when under stress turns to extreme "bio hacking" to make herself feel better. Clearly it didn't and all it did was add to the stress. She looked awful and I'll wager she felt it too. Also re the little bruise under her eye...... some procedure she brushed off with a "there'll be a post coming soon".
Wait for the imminent posts from the million pound villa in Spain where miraculously she'll look thr picture of health. Well guess what? So would we all if we were in a sunny beachside property with no money worries with our family for 6 weeks!!
My sister gets Botox and often has similar bruises!

Reactions: 3
Wasn't hers under the eye? Usually they do forehead, eyebrow centre and crows feet. The skin is so thin under your eye. Somethings been done if she needs to do a separate post( or #ad).

Wasn't hers under the eye? Usually they do forehead, eyebrow centre and crows feet. The skin is so thin under your eye. Somethings been done if she needs to do a separate post( or #ad).
I reckon it's Profilho, which is similar to filler. I have it and it's literally injected right under the eye.

Reactions: 1
You know the saying? "more money than sense"? Well never has it applied more than in the case of Davinia! Those NAD iv infusions are £500 a pop. The sportie doc has commented on her post saying they're expensive and you need more than one to feel any effect.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
You know the saying? "more money than sense"? Well never has it applied more than in the case of Davinia! Those NAD iv infusions are £500 a pop. The sportie doc has commented on her post saying they're expensive and you need more than one to feel any effect.
I don't understand why you would need one if you eat a healthy balanced diet and take all the supplements etc that she does?!

Reactions: 5
I don't understand why you would need one if you eat a healthy balanced diet and take all the supplements etc that she does?!
I know I thought that too. Surely if she bio hacks her way through life she wouldn't need to have an iv infusion. Wouldn't she be healthy just from her lifestyle? Of course not because Davinia isn't what she's trying to make herself out to be.

Reactions: 3
I know I thought that too. Surely if she bio hacks her way through life she wouldn't need to have an iv infusion. Wouldn't she be healthy just from her lifestyle? Of course not because Davinia isn't what she's trying to make herself out to be.
I had a vitamin deficiency so had to take meds until my levels were normal. I asked about these IV’s/supplements and my consultant said that if you aren’t deficient you will see no benefit and will have expensive wee!

Reactions: 4
I actually commented on a post she did when she got a b12 injection. My GP told me that getting a b12 injection is pointless unless you're deficient. I get them every 3 months and I can tell when it's coming time to get it. I camt remember exactly what it was I asked her but it was asking if she actually felt any different after it if she isn't deficient. I got a bit of a snotty reply. I stand by my previous comment thats she a rich women with duck all else to fill her time. She's now created a niche market to sell her lifestyle through lots of bad and a little good advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually commented on a post she did when she got a b12 injection. My GP told me that getting a b12 injection is pointless unless you're deficient. I get them every 3 months and I can tell when it's coming time to get it. I camt remember exactly what it was I asked her but it was asking if she actually felt any different after it if she isn't deficient. I got a bit of a snotty reply. I stand by my previous comment thats she a rich women with duck all else to fill her time. She's now created a niche market to sell her lifestyle through lots of bad and a little good advice.
She’s replaced on addiction with another.

Those monkey bars above the pool with concrete steps, if they were wet or the person couldn’t hold their weight, would crack their skull open. How bloody irresponsible and dangerous!

What the heck was that bizarre charade Pippa played at the start of her “poo chat” talking about the price of tests 🤨 Everyone knows Pippa gets practitioner discount but she bare-face lied saying they paid full price 🤦🏻‍♀️ No wonder Davinia got confused at what she paid! I’m going to report her AGAIN as she doesn’t declare she makes money on the supplements & tests she’s advertising & surely that’s against the rules 😤

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.