Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her refreshingly honest. I imagine that she's trying to raise the boys similarly and perhaps knows something we don't about Luxx's Father. As she has her own demons under control she is obviously worried about the genetic effect of having two parents that were former addicts. I feel her "control" is probably about her needing to see and know every aspect of Luxx's life.

Reactions: 6
It is difficult and we can only speculate. As in any situation there are three sides to the story, I just hope for everyone's sake that everything works out ok.

Reactions: 8
I saw on Twitter today that when Ryan Giggs was with Davina he broke her nose! And it was all hushed up by United at the time - how awful.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I saw on Twitter today that when Ryan Giggs was with Davina he broke her nose! And it was all hushed up by United at the time - how awful.
Abuses woman after woman (and yes, I include his brothers wife and his own wife as his victims too, he treated them both appallingly). Rewarded with the role of manager of his national football team.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This liver cleanse that she's gonna do is harsh and anyone who's thinking of doing it had better stay home and keep the bathroom free. It's not for everybody tho so I'm surprised she's encouraging people she doesn't know and has never met and doesn't have their medical history to do it.

• Wow
This liver cleanse that she's gonna do is harsh and anyone who's thinking of doing it had better stay home and keep the bathroom free. It's not for everybody tho so I'm surprised she's encouraging people she doesn't know and has never met and doesn't have their medical history to do it.
Exactly my point when I’ve said previously about her recommending supplements that are contraindicated with many commonly prescribed medications! Anyone stupid enough to to follow the advice of an heiress, ex-actress, biohacker quite frankly must need their head feeling! I wonder how she’s getting on writing her book because more often than not her posts don’t make sense & she doesn’t know the difference between your & you’re. It’ll be an interesting read, for all the wrong reasons 🤔

Reactions: 7
Well, her healthy biohacking lifestyle can't be that healthy if she needs to cleanse her liver can it? Cleanse it from what? All the mad supplements she takes?

It's just utter tosh isn't it? No one needs to cleanse their liver or do anything to maintain it other than eating a healthy diet and drinking enough water. Our liver is a cleansing machine, that's its function.

Reactions: 16
Well, her healthy biohacking lifestyle can't be that healthy if she needs to cleanse her liver can it? Cleanse it from what? All the mad supplements she takes?

It's just utter tosh isn't it? No one needs to cleanse their liver or do anything to maintain it other than eating a healthy diet and drinking enough water. Our liver is a cleansing machine, that's its function.
Exactly. Good point. Her liver is over loaded with coffee, and every supplement known to man. Life is about balance. For me food is more than just food it's a social experience as well. Imagine going out to dinner with your friends and refusing to eat anything if it isn't organic and cooked in avocado oil. No desert. No bread. No veg. How do you ever find a restaurant? If you're that uptight around food it becomes a bore for everyone around you. That's not living.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. Good point. Her liver is over loaded with coffee, and every supplement known to man. Life is about balance. For me food is more than just food it's a social experience as well. Imagine going out to dinner with your friends and refusing to eat anything if it isn't organic and cooked in avocado oil. No desert. No bread. No veg. How do you ever find a restaurant? If you're that uptight around food it becomes a bore for everyone around you. That's not living.
Yes, her way of eating, and even living really, really strips the pleasure, enjoyment and happiness that eating well together with other people brings.

Reactions: 3
I did a salt water flush with Himalayan pink salt once. Had no idea what lay ahead when I did it! It's brutal! You need a whole day at home to deal with it.

• Wow
I do like her,but she seems terrified of anything that gives her pleasure,other than punishing exercise,boring food, kombucha and freezing cold shower’s, although I would question how much pleasure she gets from any of them. She must have some serious issues.....

Reactions: 5
Not sure if it’s been mentioned on here but I saw Luxx must have a new school up north with the other boys. She posted a school pic of the 3 of them. Must have won that round of things.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned on here but I saw Luxx must have a new school up north with the other boys. She posted a school pic of the 3 of them. Must have won that round of things.
They’re all at Stonyhurst, her ex posted a pic of it and said Luxe was going

Reactions: 2
I do like her,but she seems terrified of anything that gives her pleasure,other than punishing exercise,boring food, kombucha and freezing cold shower’s, although I would question how much pleasure she gets from any of them. She must have some serious issues.....
That's a very good point actually. I never thought about that. Maybe she's punishing herself? She led such an extreme and unhealthy life in the past that ultimately caused her alot of heartache she's gone completely the other way.

Reactions: 3
Poor boy, this must be a scary and unsettling time for him. Losing the easy and close access to his father, moving halfway across the country and changing schools.
Never mind though, onto her priority- the liver cleanse!

She’s gone from one extreme to another. She has an addictive personality so has replaced the drugs/booze with her healthy lifestyle which has become an obsession. Oh and unless you have health issues where your liver/kidneys don’t work you don’t need to do a cleanse. You’d know if they weren’t working as you’d be in hospital. I hate it when ‘celebs’ promote doing a cleanse and moan about chemicals in food when they are munching on all sorts of tit supplements and injecting Botox and fillers!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s gone from one extreme to another. She has an addictive personality so has replaced the drugs/booze with her healthy lifestyle which has become an obsession. Oh and unless you have health issues where your liver/kidneys don’t work you don’t need to do a cleanse. You’d know if they weren’t working as you’d be in hospital. I hate it when ‘celebs’ promote doing a cleanse and moan about chemicals in food when they are munching on all sorts of tit supplements and injecting Botox and fillers!
And looking at her face today I'd say she's definitely had botox recently. Her forehead is very smooth and shiny and that's a giveaway. I know cos I have it done. She's also had cheek fillers too they're very full and plump compared to back in the summer.

And looking at her face today I'd say she's definitely had botox recently. Her forehead is very smooth and shiny and that's a giveaway. I know cos I have it done. She's also had cheek fillers too they're very full and plump compared to back in the summer.
I thought exactly the same too!

They all chat rubbish! I’m totally not against any surgery/fillers/Botox but when she won’t touch a slice of bread but puts the worst most toxic substance in her face she loses all credibility.

Reactions: 10
They all chat rubbish! I’m totally not against any surgery/fillers/Botox but when she won’t touch a slice of bread but puts the worst most toxic substance in her face she loses all credibility.

My daughter has botox for a really severe squint. It is completely safe and administered in a hospital as a medical procedure. Her consultant has confirmed it is not dangerous unless used by non-medics.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.