Davinia Taylor #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deleted it but i took a screen shot and meant to post it along with my original post.

The original post was something like "Oh to be rich, and on an endless holiday".
She obviously hadn’t taken enough Calm 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her stories today, absolutely losing her tit about the bank?! Wow.

Clear proof that those 'calm' tablets she flogs do absolutely nothing. Don't waste your money!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her stories today, absolutely losing her tit about the bank?! Wow.

Clear proof that those 'calm' tablets she flogs do absolutely nothing. Don't waste your money!
Whats actually happened with the bank? I missed that story. But yeah agree calms clearly not working.

Reactions: 1
She deleted it but i took a screen shot and meant to post it along with my original post.

The original post was something like "Oh to be rich, and on an endless holiday".
Calling that woman an "ungrateful cow" is such an odd turn of phrase.

Davinia preaches about biohacking but the fact that she thinks we're all supposed to be "grateful" that she doesn't charge for this is laughable!

When she used different supplements pre-Willpowders, she would always say: "I'll get you a discount code guys, you know I don't make anything from it" and she did seem more genuine then, but now it's obvious that she does it to line her own pockets.

She clearly can't cope with stress and isn't the greatest advert for her products, but really thinks that she's some kind of messiah! 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree with what the last few posts have said. I use and love the collagen and keto powders , they do genuinely help me stop snacking on rubbish and I’ve been enjoying the new mint protein powder and I’ve cut out UPF and do not eat ready meals anymore but some of the people in the facebook group are extremists and come across like they’re one step away from wearing a tin foil hat.
So I’ve just been looking at her beginners bundle and wondering if it is worth a go? I’m quite happy to do a basic fast, i’m mid 40s but apart from a few extra facial hairs not feeling menopausal 😆 but I just bleeping love bread and need something to help me eat a lot less of it 😫
I’m not interested in an fb group or her insta rantings though.

Reactions: 4
So I’ve just been looking at her beginners bundle and wondering if it is worth a go? I’m quite happy to do a basic fast, i’m mid 40s but apart from a few extra facial hairs not feeling menopausal 😆 but I just bleeping love bread and need something to help me eat a lot less of it 😫
I’m not interested in an fb group or her insta rantings though.
Id give it a go cos her rants and Facebook group aside , I really rate her stuff.

Reactions: 4
Id give it a go cos her rants and Facebook group aside , I really rate her stuff.
I second that, you’ve nothing to lose, I use her collagen, MCT powders and her calm capsules, highly recommend! I follow her on Insta, not interested in the FB group etc…

Reactions: 2
I’m not a fan of those specs but I think she can carry them off… it’s the followers that’ll be purchasing them to be like her and think they look good. No love you look quite ridiculous step away from the plastic dressing up glasses
All her money and she buys glasses that make her look like a twit who wants a stint on Cbeebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 2