Davinia Taylor #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the dogs had dragged her over running!

Eek.
I thought that too when I 1st saw the post! She’s making a right mess of her face, you could barely see the difference in the beginning, I have a feeling this isn’t going to end well, She should just leave it alone trying all these things straight after each other isn’t going to help at all. 🙈

Reactions: 4
Anyone tried the new protein favours ?. I hated the full on stevia taste of the originals , rancid. But the mint one is very tasty and tastes just like a Aero Mint. I might try the orange next

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone tried the new protein favours ?. I hated the full on stevia taste of the originals , rancid. But the mint one is very tasty and tastes just like a Aero Mint. I might try the orange next
No I only use the mct powder and collegan but I have heard good things about the mint one

Reactions: 2
No not tried yet. So many are saying they’re so sweet … I liked the vanilla one but found that quite sweet tbh. The mint one I would def try over the orange.
I haven’t taken collagen for over a month now as I was beginning to think it really wasn’t as great as I thought. Hey presto my skin is greyer and dryer than usual and my nails are splitting. Maybe it’s not bollox after all. Only have a5 % code though and it’s not enough for all I want to order! Boo 😒

I'm in a sugar binge overload mode. I can recognise when I do this. I have ADHD and whether it's hormonal driven, or just pure sugar highs, I don't know. But I do know I've eaten 4 Easter eggs in the last few days. Has anyone tired the Insulin Support to help with that?

I’m in bed because a friend sent me some chocolates and they’re downstairs and I am literally hiding from them….

not tried the insulin support, when I feel like eating everything in sight I have to remove myself from the room… and give myself a stern talking to. I give myself 30 mins and think if I can survive without whatever the thing is that I want to eat, for that long then I can do another half hour and then…. If I still really want it I’ll eat it tomorrow.

I know I sound mad even saying that but I know what you mean about binging sugar. I literally have to just eat protein and fat in the day and if I have sugar I have to walk afterwards as it seems to make me crave more. I’m menopausal though so I’m sure that makes me crave it more…!

Tomorrows a new day- maybe have a mct coffee when you next feel a binge come on to try and help you get over it. Good luck. Easter is fuckin brutal! 😬

I'm in a sugar binge overload mode. I can recognise when I do this. I have ADHD and whether it's hormonal driven, or just pure sugar highs, I don't know. But I do know I've eaten 4 Easter eggs in the last few days. Has anyone tired the Insulin Support to help with that?
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
No I've not tried it as I personally not sure it actually helps. It's abit like a placebo if you swallow a tablet thinking it will stop cravings is it just your brain thinking it does. We all know quick fixes do not work. And I am struggling too and I whenever that craving gets the better of me I have to say to myself right 10 star jumps and run up and down stairs so many times just to counter out that biscuit and then I don't actually want it as I can't be arsed doing the exercise but it works 4 me. It's Easter go easy on yourself
---
I’m in bed because a friend sent me some chocolates and they’re downstairs and I am literally hiding from them….

not tried the insulin support, when I feel like eating everything in sight I have to remove myself from the room… and give myself a stern talking to. I give myself 30 mins and think if I can survive without whatever the thing is that I want to eat, for that long then I can do another half hour and then…. If I still really want it I’ll eat it tomorrow.

I know I sound mad even saying that but I know what you mean about binging sugar. I literally have to just eat protein and fat in the day and if I have sugar I have to walk afterwards as it seems to make me crave more. I’m menopausal though so I’m sure that makes me crave it more…!

Tomorrows a new day- maybe have a mct coffee when you next feel a binge come on to try and help you get over it. Good luck. Easter is fuckin brutal! 😬

[/QUOTE]
You sound like me 🫶🏽

Reactions: 3
Her post about SPF and not wearing sunglasses is comical. I get we all need vitamin D but she says we shouldn't be wearing sunglasses and lots of people in her comments stating how they've damaged their eyes following her advice. She really needs to wear SPF her face looks raw. I really think she'll regret it.

Reactions: 8
Don’t wear sunscreen or do Davinia but for goodness sake protect your children’s skin… for the love of God.

That place they’re staying looks fantastic though. Have to say she does find some cool
Places.

So one of the latest posts on the group has been advised by her GP to stop ‘Spice’ & the ‘Rise and Shine’ due to some liver test results. Advised to stop and retest in month……
Can’t believe the comments telling her to ignore the GP. Some extremely bad medical/other advice being handed out on multiple posts by her cult followers/experts. 🙈

Reactions: 9
So one of the latest posts on the group has been advised by her GP to stop ‘Spice’ & the ‘Rise and Shine’ due to some liver test results. Advised to stop and retest in month……
Can’t believe the comments telling her to ignore the GP. Some extremely bad medical/other advice being handed out on multiple posts by her cult followers/experts. 🙈
People have collagen daily and suddenly know more than someone who went to medical school for 7 years. 🥴

Reactions: 11
Some of her responses to comments are off the charts aren't they?
There was one this morning where she literally told someone to "f*ck off" and called them an "ungrateful cow".
Whilst on a holiday in Morocco!

• Wow
Reactions: 6