Davinia Taylor #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the problem with the 'count chemicals not calories' message is that a lot of people have taken that as carte blanche to eat as much as they want as long as it's 'clean'. So there's people regularly eating lots of full/high fat foods with their sourdough, and washing it down with protein powder shakes and fatty coffees. Then a few months down the line, they're realising they're gaining weight, when they were expecting to lose, as they were eating clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Eat clean but count calories. It’s never an exact science anyway but just have a range between 1500 and 1800 a week and that should see you lose weight with 8000+ steps per day.
I also use the Mct powder and snack on the protein powder when I’m hungry. It stops me over eating and still
Eating good food.

Reactions: 4
I think the problem with the 'count chemicals not calories' message is that a lot of people have taken that as carte blanche to eat as much as they want as long as it's 'clean'. So there's people regularly eating lots of full/high fat foods with their sourdough, and washing it down with protein powder shakes and fatty coffees. Then a few months down the line, they're realising they're gaining weight, when they were expecting to lose, as they were eating clean.
100%, calories absolutely matter in weight loss. Yes eat clean but you still need to stick to a calorie deficit if you want to lose weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If I had as much MCT oil as they say in all these coffees , I’d put on so much weight. I think some of the people in the Facebook group think cos it’s “no nasties” they can guzzle the MCT oil and eat a loaf of sourdough every day that it’s gonna make them look like Victoria Beckham after a few weeks 😂

If I had as much MCT oil as they say in all these coffees , I’d put on so much weight. I think some of the people in the Facebook group think cos it’s “no nasties” they can guzzle the MCT oil and eat a loaf of sourdough every day that it’s gonna make them look like Victoria Beckham after a few weeks 😂
She even said in one of videos about cravings “keep glugging the oil until they go if you need 4 or 5 do it - your brain needs to be fed” …. She needs to calm downs and think before she speaks !

Reactions: 8
I cannot believe THE Jennifer Aniston is following her on Instagram. I mean Jen Aniston is A list Hollywood and she’s following rent a gob.

Jen scrolling through Instagram whilst sat in her Hollywood mansion and she is seeing posts about Davinia raging in the supermarket about some croissants , shouting at the dogs and having a meltdown about her washing the kids uniforms 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So she’s now teamed up with a UK organisation that supports autism so she can cure Autism snd ADHD with her magic brain powders..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She even said in one of videos about cravings “keep glugging the oil until they go if you need 4 or 5 do it - your brain needs to be fed” …. She needs to calm downs and think before she speaks !
Yeah do that and you'll be sick as a dog and have gut rot for a week. Stupid dangerous advice. She needs to come with a warning.

If I drank it five times in a day I would be shitting through the eye of a needle.

• Haha
It seems her Loose Women appearance was a car crash looking at Twitter/X. Most people said she was too shouty and thought she was off her box but the people in the Facebook group are angry she was talked over and wasn’t given enough time.

• Wow
It seems her Loose Women appearance was a car crash looking at Twitter/X. Most people said she was too shouty and thought she was off her box but the people in the Facebook group are angry she was talked over and wasn’t given enough time.
Someone needed to shut the cow up.

Reactions: 2
She seemed her usual manic preachy self. I didn’t think the host interrupted her she just had to remind her a couple of times that what works for her isn’t for everyone but she isn’t really open to any viewpoint but her own.

I thought her dogs had trackers on? They were found “looking at sheep” they will end up bloody shot!

• Sad
I know people with Podencos which were rescued from wild and don’t run off/escape like hers (or toilet in the house!). Davinia got her dogs from puppies so it’s really lack of training.

Reactions: 3
I know people with Podencos which were rescued from wild and don’t run off/escape like hers (or toilet in the house!). Davinia got her dogs from puppies so it’s really lack of training.
Is she letting them off the lead because it’s not the first time they’ve legged it?!

Reactions: 1