Davedorans0fficial666

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's the same as CLA, a beg, he goes about differently and he goes where the money is.

Reactions: 1
Whoever is in the top ten on the leaderboard ..you'll see DD gifting them hoping for a return on his investment..currently sniffing around The drunken Emz this week ..last week was DG Decor.

Reactions: 3
Today he's out with DG Decor on a boating lake dressed as laydeees...ends with Dave jumping in the lake ..predictable.

Reactions: 2
I am totally baffled by his appeal. He doesn't really do anything, he doesn’t strike me as a particularly great person, yet he gets all sorts of gifts and donations. How did he get to near the top of the rankings? Is it just knowing the right people?

Ok my theory is - when he first started on the app, he bought big gifts for the highest ranking creators. This probably got his name out there. Since then, he’s got in with whoever flavour of the month is - Buzz, DG Decor, Emz - and built up a following via battles and just chatting tit. He literally just drives to McDonalds and back. Is there anything I’ve missed? I see he has a criminal record from a quick Google search. Only drives a Range Rover and likes to crow about how much money he has, but there’s red flags all over the place with him.

Reactions: 4
Ok my theory is - when he first started on the app, he bought big gifts for the highest ranking creators. This probably got his name out there. Since then, he’s got in with whoever flavour of the month is - Buzz, DG Decor, Emz - and built up a following via battles and just chatting tit. He literally just drives to McDonalds and back. Is there anything I’ve missed? I see he has a criminal record from a quick Google search. Only drives a Range Rover and likes to crow about how much money he has, but there’s red flags all over the place with him.
I think it was also because he came on the scene at the time Mr Uktiktok was being outed as a woman beater & stalker to his ex. Dave, Rickstar & that no neck bloke who did the Sunday smoke with Mr UKtiktok all went down to Cornwall to "sort him out". They went on about it for days getting views up & gifts then just basically threw him on the sand. Then Dave told everyone he had loads of business had loads of money & started gifting loads. Funny thing was that he was the one that paid Mr UKtiktoks hotels in Cornwall. He just set him up for the drama.

DD was very in with that guy who won to lotto, now I do not think they are mates, it's like people on TT fall out after a few weeks. DD does seem to try and go with who's popular at the time.

DD was very in with that guy who won to lotto, now I do not think they are mates, it's like people on TT fall out after a few weeks. DD does seem to try and go with who's popular at the time.
He went to visit a ‘friend’ yesterday who lived local and was clearly very well off - huge house, car collection, has his own boat etc etc so could have been him? Dunno. I think he has the gift if the gab and is good at getting on board with people. Evidently a loose cannon though. He just been on a live swearing away and then he swung the camera around and his kids were in the back?!

I'm probably the only one to say I'm sick of the sight of this guy messing about with Jet Skis. I think they are no doubt a lot of fun handled correctly. I've heard so many horror stories of those things.

Someone fill me in. Who is this John guy? He seems vulnerable what’s the connection?

Someone fill me in. Who is this John guy? He seems vulnerable what’s the connection?
He is a homeless guy Buzztex encountered on the streets and subsequently used....sorry, 'helped'... to get him off booze and drugs. Except Buzz's way wat to ignore what the local services were saying and essentially lead him cold turkey. Anyway, Dorans somehow got involved (I think when John went missing once) and took him under his wing, again just for clout purposes. It now appears that he rather disgracefully has a TikTok account, with Dorans no doubt taking his lion's share of the gifts. It's a joke - just exploitation of vulnerable people for money and clout.
---
Just to add I'm not sure what's going on with the John account as I was blocked in no time for saying how much of a joke it was that he had his own account.

Last edited:
Is this clown on holiday with DG Decor sitting next to each other battling on lives? What is wrong with these greedy begs? They make enough week in week out, surely they could go on holiday without being on live constantly? And whats the story with this DG guy? I thought he had a mrs & a kid but all he seems to do is galavant about the place & sit on lives constantly.

How does he get so so moody when he isn’t gifted like a bloody teenager!

Reactions: 7
I have never liked the bloke, I see him only on the fyp. He is starting to look like Lawrence twin.