Davedorans0fficial666

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just said he’s going back out Wednesday what about kid kids? How old are they? His misses? Apparently it’s too cold here billy bullshitter I think

Reactions: 1
I just witnessed him live walking along the street cough up and spit in the street. I feel ill, I never watch this man but he came up on my FYP. My gut instinct is rarely off, ugh I can't stand people who do that.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I just witnessed him live walking along the street cough up and spit in the street. I feel ill, I never watch this man but he came up on my FYP. My gut instinct is rarely off, ugh I can't stand people who do that.
Well that’s just put me right off him 🤢

Surprise surprise Dave the doughnut has his gifts on this morning and he’s just literally organised a reset battle !!

just waiting for DG the head next, then the rest will follow

Reactions: 3
Surprise surprise Dave the doughnut has his gifts on this morning and he’s just literally organised a reset battle !!

just waiting for DG the head next, then the rest will follow
He does not stand by anything. He knows full well what DHB is saying is facts but goes with the flow. Zero respect for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hes online right niw and was being transphobic then someone said they screen recorded to repirt him lol dont think the idiot cares hes got so many accounts

Can’t stand the creep. He’s always cropping up on my FYP. He’s always latching on to whoever is flavour of the month on the weeklies. Strikes me as a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch daves live earlier when he was sat in the car on the phone and hadn't muted it?

I was cooking dinner and next thing he comes on and said that he's getting done for money laundering and for being part of an organised crime gang. I never heard the convo he had on the phone but he said it was his barrister as he's going to Benidorm on Monday for 3 days.

• Wow
Apparently someone had made accusations against him. There was a warrant out for his arrest I think and a marker on his passport. He is booked on a flight Monday and apparently the airport rang the police. Somehow he knew this and spoke to the police so said he would voluntarily go in and speak to them

• Wow
Apparently someone had made accusations against him. There was a warrant out for his arrest I think and a marker on his passport. He is booked on a flight Monday and apparently the airport rang the police. Somehow he knew this and spoke to the police so said he would voluntarily go in and speak to them
So he’s a wrong un too bloody hell!

I don’t think he did know at the time. He’s not long been away skiing so probably thought he would be fine
Funny how yesterday not long after they'd booked the flights, he had to shoot off live as he said someone was contacting his baby mum. Then when he comes back on he had a phonecall and hadn't muted and he explained everything I said above. I popped in earlier and his whole aura has changed, like he's shitting himself!

Reactions: 2
Funny how yesterday not long after they'd booked the flights, he had to shoot off live as he said someone was contacting his baby mum. Then when he comes back on he had a phonecall and hadn't muted and he explained everything I said above. I popped in earlier and his whole aura has changed, like he's shitting himself!
Ohh interesting! I didn’t see that yesterday. He is definitely rattled by these “accusations”

Reactions: 4
Ohh interesting! I didn’t see that yesterday. He is definitely rattled by these “accusations”
I heard someone say on Noface’s live a couple of weeks ago that Dave was still out on licence, Noface quickly shut it down and said he didn’t want people talking about it because he knew people would target Dave because of it.

If it’s true and these new accusations are serious it’s no wonder he’s shitting himself.