Davedorans0fficial666

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
October or november in 2022 he was in court everyone thought he was joking about going he wanted to wear short to court and was messing around. I remember Kayleigh jumping in box to tell him he couldn't. Everyone thought he was joking about going but he wasn't. When he came out he came live and and said he got suspended sentence so I'm sure that's still hanging over him so that why he will be shitting himself

Reactions: 5
He's a prick.

I saw him earlier and he looks really ill, he looks likes he's heading to a heart attack or something.

Reactions: 4
Dave drinking in Benidorm, DG and EQ seem to be leaving him out alot. I feel like he's drinking to fit in with them so he isn't left out. I can't help but feel bad for him when it was his idea going away. DG & EQ are defo gonna get it on 🤢
---
Or Dave & DG are gonna scrap

Reactions: 3
Why did dave bother going on the holiday when he sits in the hotel room majority of the time.

Reactions: 3
Why did dave bother going on the holiday when he sits in the hotel room majority of the time.
I understand from his struggle with drug addiction, he can't drink. But why go somewhere like benidorm if you're not bothered drinking and then get munk on in your room every night because the others are out? Take yourself to Paris or something instead Dave. Be a typical tourist in a nice destination away from nightlife if it triggers you. I've been sober for 3 years due to similar reasons and you couldn't pay me to go to these nightlife resorts. I worry for him I really do, feel like he craves his old lifestyle massively.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if he has been released on bail. He just said it’s impossible for him to go abroad

Reactions: 2
What's he done?
I think but I’m not 100% sure. Allegations were made that he R’d someone. His passport had a marker on it so he would be arrested when he got to the airport. He was due to go away this week. He said he would go to the police station himself which he did yesterday. Then I saw him live last night and he was meant to be going to Malaga yesterday. Someone asked him if he is not going now and he said no it’s impossible for him to go abroad

Reactions: 2
I think but I’m not 100% sure. Allegations were made that he R’d someone. His passport had a marker on it so he would be arrested when he got to the airport. He was due to go away this week. He said he would go to the police station himself which he did yesterday. Then I saw him live last night and he was meant to be going to Malaga yesterday. Someone asked him if he is not going now and he said no it’s impossible for him to go abroad
Oh really, I've very strong feelings about people who commit that type of crime. If proven it should carry a very heavy sentence because its never the one time.

Reactions: 1
Oh really, I've very strong feelings about people who commit that type of crime. If proven it should carry a very heavy sentence because its never the one time.
I'm with you on that one. Sadly too many people get away with it

Reactions: 1